Week 1

RAY'S POV:

PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC

GOD

WHY

"Ray? Ray! RAY!!"

"AHH! WHAT?"

"CALM DOWN!"

"YOU CALM DOWN YOUR YELLING!"

"True..anyways! Ray! Calm! Deep breaths. In and out." I took one of the most exaggerated deep breaths to annoy him. He glared at me, so I took a real deep breath. Thank fuck...that helped

"You alright?"

"Mhm.."

"Ray."

"Mm?"

"You good?"

"Mm-Mm."

"Thank you for your cooperation." He rolled his eyes. He held my hand and brought me to his couch. I sat down and looked at my feet for a few minutes. He gave me some water, so I drank it. I left it on his coffee table and checked my phone.

"Nor? Yuugo and Lucas want me home by 7...is that doable?"

"Alright. That'll be enough time for you to snap out of...whatever this is...and to play around.." he smirked and looked down at me. I glared back.

"You really want to toy around?"

"Yep."

"Why?"

"Cause we did once and that was before we were engaged."

"Fine fine." He sat next to me and cuddled with me. I fell asleep on his massive chest and he let me rest there until 6:50.

"Ray...love get up.."

"Nooooo...."

"It's time to go.."

"Your not my mom.."

"But I'm your fiancé-"

"Is that supposed to mean I'm your property?"

"Yes, in fact, since I proposed, you are mine."

"Want me to write 'Property of Norman Minerva' on my arm? Or my ass?"

"Your face. Now get up."

"Alright..jeez." I got up reluctantly and went to the car parked outside. Yuugo unlocked the door for me and I got in. When he started driving away, I rolled down the window and popped my head out. I stuck my tongue out at Norman and he did the same gesture.