Neighbors

(Y/n) POV:

My girlfriend Hailee also happened to be my next door neighbor. We both lived in the same apartment building and right next to each other. It was a good thing though since we could practically always see each other and not worry about getting home at a certain time.

I was just getting out of bed for the morning, not my bed though. Hailee and I had a fun night last night and now we were both in her bed with no clothes on. I needed to go back to my place and take a shower and get dressed for the day, so I looked around for my clothes. I only found my boxers so I just slid them on and wrote Hailee a note telling her I went back to my place.

I quickly unlocked my door and walked inside so nobody would see me and got in the shower straight away. Once I was all showered and dressed for the day I started to make some breakfast.

Hailee POV:

I had just woken up and instantly noticed (Y/n) wasn't here. His clothes were still next to me on my side of the bed, but there was also a note on the side he was on earlier. I read the note and found out that he had just gone back to his apartment to get ready for the day. I put on his hoodie and sweatpants that he had left and went over to his place. I knocked on the door and he answered it.

"I see you found my clothes." He commented with a smirk before leaning down and pressing a kiss to my lips. We kissed for a few minutes before I came inside. "They're very comfortable." I told him and sat down by the kitchen counter. "Would you like anything? I'm making breakfast." He asked and I shook my head. He didn't listen and made me some eggs and toast anyway and placed on the counter.

(Y/n) sat next to me and we both dug into our food, starting out our day together.