Jealousy

Hailee POV:

I was doing some grocery shopping with (Y/n) so we could make dinner tonight. He was off in a different aisle while I was getting some pasta.

While I was browsing through different brands I noticed a familiar face. (Y/n)'s ex girlfriend. He told me about her and obviously it was all over the internet. They dated years ago and not for very long cause she left him for some old rich guy. I really want to beat her up cause she hurt (Y/n) pretty bad when they broke up. She obviously recognized me too because she scoffed at me.

"I bet your relationship is fake." (Y/n)'s ex Allison brought up. "I bet that nose is fake." I snapped back. "But our relationship isn't fake. Wanna see?" I told her and moved the hair from my neck to reveal the hickey I had gotten. "Oh and one more thing." I brought up and showed her a picture of (Y/n)'s back. That was from a pretty heated night and there were a lot of scratches.

"And I'm glad you left him cause if you didn't then I wouldn't have him. (Y/n) has five Grammys, seven Oscar's, and he's won music video of the year for three years in a row, and now we're getting married." I told her and held up my finger to show off the ring. "So thank you, if you weren't stupid enough to leave him then my life wouldn't be this great. How's your boyfriend? Dead? He was like what, eighty when you got together?" I asked in a fake tone before giving her the finger and walking off.

I went into the next aisle and saw (Y/n) looking at two different Gatorade flavors. When I walked next to him he looked at me in a confused way. "You heard that?" I asked and he smiled and nodded. "Yeah, you kinda yelled at her." He explained and then pressed his lips on mine.

That kiss turned into a pretty fast makeout since I didn't want to do this in a grocery store. I open my eyes quickly to see Allison still here. I gave her the finger and went back to kissing my fiancé.

"Alright, I have to finish shopping. I'll see you later." I told (Y/n) and going to walk away. I feel arms wrap around my waist and pull me back and I relax when I realize it was just (Y/n).

"Hope you don't have any plans tomorrow because after tonight you're probably not going to be able to feel your legs." He whispers to me. "Can't wait." I respond before walking off and finishing my shopping.

Turns out he was right. I couldn't feel my legs the next day.