Prologue 2.

On a certain school, in a certain place.

Inside the classroom, a lone guy sitting on his chair. It was class hour, and their teacher is lecturing in front of them writing formulas on the board.

"Since X = 12, we now should substitute th....."

He buried his head on his table, not wanting to listen anymore. He hated everything, the school, his teacher, his classmates. Generally, he hates everything.

While his female teacher doing her best to proceed to the lesson, he could hear his classmates talking with each other.

...Disgusting.

"Hey, hey. I think we should like, go to mall or something!"

"I totes like to go to Karaoke though."

"I'm totes fine anywhere!"

Group of three girls talking about what to do after class, wondering if they would go to mall or karaoke bar or something.

....Disgusting.

"Buhihi My Emilia-tan is really the best! She's my wife!"

"Nah, Airi-chan is more erotic!"

Two nerds in glasses talking about their favorite fictional character. Telling how lewd the character is or how they would marry them. Not minding the dirty stares of those around them.

.....Disgusting.

"I will be regular and win the nationals!"

"Yeah right, but first hit a damn ball even once okay?"

"Hahaha!"

The group of four muscle heads talking about sports, joking around and laughing. The other one said something ridiculous like winning the nationals.

......Disgusting.

"Can someone solve this problem in the board?"

"I can ma'am!"

"Okay, go ahead."

And then a guy with a good looks and brains stood up and went to answer the problem on the board. He gathered collective gazes from most of his female classmates, successfully solving the problem on the board.

.......Disgusting.

The bell chimed. The teacher fixed her things, while the others readying themselves to leave. As he was about to stand up, two shadow cast above him.

He looked up and saw the two men, the main source of his daily hell.

"Oi oi, you see my friend here needs money. You're kind right? Lend us some."

"That's right, you don't need your money right? It's not like you have friends to spend your money with."

Both of them laughed at him, acting as they are superior.

........Disgusting.

"Hey you two! It's not good to bully someone!"

"Che. Class rep."

"Hey you. If you think you're saved, you're mistaken. We'll wait on the gate, don't be so late okay?"

A girl stood between those two and him, acting as some hero or something. Clearly oblivious that what's she's doing will just complicate things for him.

.........Disgusting.

"Are you okay? Don't let them bully you. You should stand up for yourself."

Then the good looking boy approached, trying to encourage him. The others gave the boy an admirable look, but on the other hand not caring about him who's the bullied one.

They act like that they are concerned. But for him, he thinks that deep down, those people act like they're pitying him but enjoying the sight of him being bullied.

..........Disgusting.

He couldn't leave because the two bullies are talking with a group of girls near the door. His teacher didn't even spare a glance at him even though she was present during the incident.

Everyone of them... Every single one of them... They are all disgusting. I hate them, I hate all of them. And also, I have myself for being the same as them.

Ever since as a child, he was subject of abuse. Growing like that, he developed deep hatred on everything. He wanted to destroy everything, but he was powerless to do so.

If I died and reborn, I would not be the same species as them! I don't want to be human again!

As he was lost in thoughts, the whole place shook.

"Wha?! What happened?"

"Class listen don't panic! Stay where you are!"

"Our teacher is right! Everyone please don't panic."

"G-Got it class rep!"

Their teacher quickly controlled the situation with the help of the class Rep. The good looking guy tried to pacify his trembling classmates.

What a sight.

He didn't even panicked on the situation. More like he didn't care anymore. He had enough of hell, something like this won't faze him anymore.

A little shook on the ground was better than getting drenched with toilet water, forced to eat expired food, get beaten up until he cannot walk, or even getting thumb tacks on his shoes.

"H-Hey, is it me or it's getting bright?" One of the bully said.

"You're r-right!"

"Crap! Everyone ru--"

Before the good looking guy finish what he was saying, everything was engulfed with white light.