Chapter 9: Goblin Versus Hero.

Gobyu and the two sisters was still following the party of intruder, occasionally-- or perhaps frequently-- seeing his fellow goblins being slaughtered.

Some of the goblins are not even resisting but was killed nonetheless. The others tried to save the younger goblins ended up dying along with the ones they tried to save.

The good example of that was the Old man.

Gobyu watched the intruders entered the treasury. Inside the room was wide and the ceiling is high, the first word will come out on you if you entered was spacious.

On the middle of the room was mountains of treasure, which was somewhat became the line dividing the goblins and the intruders. On the goblin side, their chief was standing on the far back making the others his meat shields. And then across them was the intruders, cautiously eyeing the chief.

As I thought, the Chief was not doing anything..! Anger welled up on his chest once again.

Then a hand wrapped around his own, he looked sideways to see Gobwan was holding his hand.

"Sorry... I almost lost my cool."

"It's okay, I'm just worried."

Even being calmed down by Gowan, Gobyu's anger had no sign of quelling. He had enough of seeing his fellow goblin getting killed with the people he despised the most, the humans.

"-- Martial Art Skill: Holy Aura!"

Then the Human with golden blond hair, wearing a quality paladin armor, was enveloped with aura that gives of a Divine vibes. He charged forward and swung his sword to a nearby goblin.

Giving no way to react, the goblin was sliced into two. Gobyu's eyes were bloodshot, he looks like he was about to charge at any moment's notice. But he desperately held back, he's not foolish enough to succumb in his emotion and got himself killed.

"Gywa!!"

"Haaagh!"

One. Two. Three. And so on. The numbers of goblins being mercilessly killed piled up. No matter what they do-- fight or beg for their lives-- they are still met with the same fate, death.

A woman goblin holding a new born child was being chased by a swordsman and was severely cut in the back. The child flew somewhere, whether it died or not was mystery. But perhaps the child was good as dead.

The warrior-- an elite goblin-- shielding his fellow goblins as he stood before a man with large shield only to be bashed to death.

Children trying to hide was burned to death by a female caster. Some are wailing, but still killed by them.

It was a sight for hell, a bloodbath. But the humans didn't stop there, they are planning to kill until no one is still alive. It was extermination. The goblins was almost wiped out, only few are remaining.

Amidst of confusion and panic, the Chief slipped away and fled. Seeing him fled without hesitation made Gobyu more agitated.

"Grrr...." He clenched his teeth, audible enough to be heard by Gobtu who was on guard.

She looked back to him, worried. But before she can say anything, Gobwan spoke. Practically shouting.

"There! Over there! It's the old man!" She said pointing at the old goblin, shielding a child with his own body.

Shiver ran down on his spine when he saw the paladin looking guy was standing next to the old man and child.

"P---Ple--ase spare t-t-the chi---ld."