Chapter 3: Anaheim National Academy.

On the royal capital of the Anaheim, there was a prestigious academy. It boasts advanced and quality education for their students which earned popularity not only to the local people but also gotten the attention of the foreign countries.

Just being able to graduate in this academy was a greatest honor one can achieve.

And to this day, on the opening ceremony of the academy, there stood a young man in front of the gate.

"This is it! Hey Yamada we're going to study and live here!"

"Why look excited? It's not like the school will go anywhere."

Prince Schwartz, former Hikiguchi Haruki, look around in excitement. The man beside him was Arnold, son of Duke Damrada and former Yamada Oga.

They entered the gate and went to the entrance of the school building. There was a large board outside of the building. The class, and what room in the dormitory you're assigned was posted there.

Schwartz squeezed himself through the crowd gathering in front of the board.

"Schwartz... Schwartz... Oh there it is! Class 1-A!"

"We got the same man! Look that's my name 'Arnold Paul Damrada'!"

It seems both of them have the same class just like before. Next, they looked which room they are assigned.

Anaheim National Academy is a boarding school where students stayed within the campus until they graduated. The room can occupy two persons so Schwartz will have a roommate.

"I got room 54, what's yours Arnold?"

"Oh me? 51, near yours. Too bad we're not roommates."

Just the time they finished checking their names, the bell rang and a voice coming from a magical item that amplifies the sound and can transmit it around the campus spoke.

"For the new students this year, please proceed to the gathering hall."

It repeated three times until it stopped. Schwartz and Arnold went inside the building and proceed to the gathering hall.

"I greet you a wonderful day, young ones. I am the principal of this academy...."

They sat on the provided seats and listened on the speeches from several personnel from the academy.

"Hey Schwartz... They said the top student who scored highest on the written and practical test will have an impromptu speech."

"Yeah, so? Do you think it's me?"

The top student was not announced beforehand, it will announced only during the ceremony. The said student didn't have any notice about this matter, so they didn't get time to prepare for a speech.

"I mean it's you we're talking about! You are good at magic and sword!"

"No, no, no! I mean, you're also good at sword! And not to mention, you beat me in Earth Magic!"

"But you're also smart! Believe me, it's you! So better be ready your speech."

As they argue, the emcee took the microphone-like magic item. Then she proceed to call the top student among the freshmen.

"Now, we will call the top student. Please come up in the stage....."

Schwartz gulped in anticipation, and the emcee continued.