Addicted to you

In In Seoul

   Jungkook's pov:

          Now we are on the way to our mansion.  Going to Seoul means going back to normal life, normal life means being close but far away from her. I don't want that stupid normal life. " just give me a minute, I'll come back soon ". I told her and got down from the car to make a phone call. When I finished my call I went to her. I gave her a small smile but she eyed me suspiciously. I just shrugged it off and drove to the mansion.

    " I'm going to my room," she said when we entered the mansion and I silently went into my room. But suddenly she barged into my room yelling my name.
   "Jungkook", she came in and shouted  " Why are you shouting? What happened?" I asked her maintaining my cool. "I think some thieves entered this house while we are not here"   "oh really," I said and walked into my closet. " Jungkook I'm talking to you. Why aren't you listening to me? My clothes are not there in my closet. Are you hearing me? How can you keep calm when your house is looted?" She said and came into my closet.

  Before coming to the mansion I called someone and that someone is my maid. I told her to shift Ara's clothes into my room and arrange them neatly. She did as I told her. Now I'm looking at my closet. I feel so happy sharing my space with her. I stood there smiling.

  " My clothes and luggage. Why is it here? ". She asked me while still looking at the closet.
  " Don't you like it here? "  I asked her slowly taking her into my embrace. "I am habituated to keep you close while sleeping and I don't think I can sleep without you now. " I told her gathering all the courage I have and I was waiting for her to reply to me. " but Jungkook" she started hesitantly. "I know what you're thinking. Just forget about that contract for these months when we're living together, we'll think about that later. If you don't like this then-" she cut my words in the middle as she continued. "Okay"   "What? I didn't hear that. "
  "I said okay. I like it here, " she said shyly and snuggled close into my chest. I giggled at her and pecked her cheeks promptly and went into the restroom.

    Ara's pov:

       I can't believe that he did this. He was never this bold. I think I have to get used to this. I thought while smiling.

    From that day there had been many changes in our lives. He's not the Jungkook I used to know anymore. He's not cold anymore. He also started to give me nicknames like doll, princess, devil, and many more.  He's so expressive even more than me. Every time he comes to me it's like some fire ignition. The temperature of my body would increase rapidly. He never touched me inappropriately. It's been four months since our marriage and I still don't know what should I name our relationship. I never ever thought of naming it actually, I don't know where is this going but I wanted it in a good way. He's the man that every girl would wish for. A day with him would never be boring.

     "Jungkook wake up. We will be late if you continue to sleep like this. ". I started to wake him up after completing my morning routine and preparing breakfast for us. " Ara please let me sleep five more minutes". " No, just get up already. You have been saying this sentence for the past 15 minutes. You have become so lazy. Do you remember? you punished me for being 5 minutes late on my first day. Duh..! Where's that jungkook gone" I started to brag at him. Just when I was about to grab his shoulders he pulled me onto the bed and wrapped me with a blanket. " Shhhh.. You are being noisy. " he hushed me pulling me close to him and snuggling his head in the crook of my neck. " Jungkook" " hmmm" " If you don't wake up now I'll just take a bus to the office. Then you can come whenever you want. " I shouted making him get up instantly. "Yahh you devil," he said and pouted. " Now go get ready"  "Not until I get my morning kiss," he said while showing his lips. "What?"  " If you don't do this then I'll kiss you," he said while smirking. " Okay. Close your eyes. " I quickly pecked his cheek and ran away from there. Ufff this man is dangerous.

    " Ara??" He called me while descending the staircase. " yeah? " " Fix my tie" he demanded me giving his tie to me. " You know how to do it right. Then why do you ask me every day". I asked him while fixing his tie. " I like it when you do this every morning. I can stare at you very closely," he said while showing his bunny smile. I just blushed at his comment. This man surely knows how to make my heart flutter.
This happens every morning and I love that.

     Even in the office, I wait for the break so that I can see him and talk to him. I feel like a teenager who is getting the attention of her crush. Weekends are the best. I can be with him for the whole day.

  Weekends:

" Doll? Are you ready?" He called me from downstairs, whenever he calls me with a pet name, I feel butterflies running in my stomach. " Yes, I'm coming," I said and walked to him. He took my small hand in his and kissed that gently and walked out still holding my hand in his hand. "Jungkook should we take a walk. Grocery is just a few meters away from here". " Okay. As you say". He smiled at me and we walked into the grocery.

    " What should we take? " I asked him who is pushing the trolley. " Just buy anything you want," he said while looking somewhere. " I know what you are looking at," I told him and he showed me his cute face. " let's go there," he said " No Jungkook. How many video games will you buy. You literally play all day. " I said while slowly walking from there. But he grabbed my hand and took me to the video game section and put that video game in the trolley while smiling happily. " Sometimes I doubt how old are you. "  " Did you put in my banana milk," he asked while frowning I chuckled at his question and nodded.

  He's so handsome I know that but whenever we come out all those creepy are will stare at him. I feel a burning sensation inside me.

   " This is the reason I don't let you buy that stupid video games. You were playing for the past two hours. Are you even listening to me? Jungkook. " I was talking to this bunny for the last five minutes to help me in the kitchen. But he's not giving me any attention. So I went and plugged out the pin of the video game and smiled in victory. " Yahhh what did you do?" He said while glaring at me. " I was calling you for years now, you didn't even care so i-" my sentence halted when he pressed his soft lips on mine and pecked them. My eyes widened at his sudden movement. He stopped when he's satisfied. " You talk too much. Now come we will cook dinner," he said while walking away. He always does this when he's annoyed or angry at me. I smiled shyly at his gesture.

     Most of the time he tries to annoy me or irritate me. That became my part of life. He became a part of my life without my consent. He spoiled me in many ways. But in a good way. He takes care of me like I'm his baby. He showers me with his care and affection. I love the way he looks at me. I was never this happy in my life. I was never attached to a person this much. And I never loved anyone like this.

   I never regret falling for him. I never regret marrying him even if it's on a contract. I never regret kissing him. I want him to claim me. Whenever he's beside me I feel like I'm high on drugs. I just want to lose my sanity to him. I want him to make me his and mark him mine.

    I enjoyed this process of slowly addicting to his cuddles,  his pecks, his smell, his smile, his care. Like that, I'm completely addicted to him. "I'm addicted to you Jeon Jungkook" .