Confession-2

He crashed his lips onto her

He crashed his lips onto her. It was a hungry kiss. It was like they were craving each other for a long time. He moved along with her while slamming her to the wall, nearest couch, dining table, and he kept on kissing her while pressing her to the door of their nearest bedroom. He bit her lower lip asking for entrance which she gladly accepted.

  He gradually planted wet kisses on her jawline, slowly moving to her neck he whispered to her
" Stop me now or else I don't know how we are going to end up tonight. "

"No, I don't want you to stop," she whispered to him. 

"Then I'm going to touch you inappropriately. Is that okay!? " he questioned her while kissing her neck.

"Hmmm" she granted permission to him while moaning

She slowly started to unbutton his shirt. Soon he was shirtless. He lifted her and took her to the bedroom and gently plopped her on the bed hovering over her. He once again placed his lips on hers kissing her more aggressively, biting and nibbling her lips.

  He looked up to her and placed a light kiss on her forehead, he kissed her eyes, pecked her nose making her giggle, kissed her chin, slowly moved to her cleavage, and placed a wet kiss over there which made her gasp. He promptly unzipped her dress and threw it on the floor. Now she was half-naked under him. He checked her out making her cheeks form a dark shade of red. He kissed every part of her body. Not being late they were naked in front of each other. She closed her eyes feeling shy.

" Open your eyes," he murmured to her in her ear.
" You sure about this. I'm not going to force you. We can take it slow. " he guaranteed her.

She opened her eyes and nodded to him to continue.

" Tell me to stop if it hurts. Okay?" He said and she nodded.   He intervened his fingers with hers and slowly slid inside her. She screamed in pain.