thirty two.

THIRTY TWO
Please re-read the ending of chapter 30 and re-read chapter 31 as I've made changes to the story line!

THE STUDENTS had made it. The students that were once worrying about their exams had now made it to the camp away from zombies. They'd lost a whole load of friends and lovers, but here they were, the survivors of the zombie apocalypse.

"I saw the others a few times around here." Lee Su-Hyeok, who was still deeply heartbroken of the love of his life's death and feeling guilty as she risked her life to save him, but he knew that Soo-Jin wouldn't want him to be down about it all the time.

"I wanted to see them," Nam On-Jo, the girl who was once oblivious to her best friends love stated, as she walked along side Su-Hyeok at the camp. "But I couldn't do it. I thought it might remind me."

"Will you forget if you don't see them?" Su-Hyeok asked. "I went to the mountain last night and saw a campfire." On-Jon explained, and stopped walking and looked up at the Lee boy. "I think someone lit a fire on the school rooftop."

"On the rooftop? Are you sure about that?" He questioned, stuffing his hands in his pockets, fiddling with Park Soo-Jin's name tag.

On-Jo nodded, "I could've been mistaken, but I'm pretty sure. Nam-Ra and Soo-Jin said that we should have a campfire if we should ever meet again."

Su-Hyeok's heart broke a little more at the thought. It was Soo-Jin's and Nam-Ra's idea and the Park girl wouldn't even be apart of it as she was dead.

Su-Hyeok felt a lump in his throat as he nodded. He swallowed so he wouldn't end up crying and sighed.

"I plan on going tonight." On-Jo told him. "I'll go with you." He agreed and the girl nodded her head before walking away.

"I'm sorry about that day." Su-Hyeok called out to her, causing her to to turn around. "What day?"

"The day when Nam-Ra tried to bite you." He thought back to when Soo-Jin died and Nam-Ra had a massive meltdown and ran away. On-Jo had gone after her and the hambie went to bite her. "Sorry I couldn't do anything."

"Don't worry. It's okay... Don't tell the others. It might be too dangerous, so let's go by ourselves."

"I told you not to tell them." On-Jo sighed, looking around at Ha-Ri, Mi-Jin, Dae-Su and Hyo-Ryeong, before adverting her attention to Su-Hyeok.

"Hey, I told you not to tell anyone else." Su-Hyeok huffed at Dae-Su, who just looked away. "Um.." he began and stepped forward to Ha-Ri. "I said it was between us."

"She said she'd call the cops if we didn't take her." Ha-Ri explained, looking over at Mi-Jin, who was sat in a chair, smoking. Ever since the day her sister passed, she hadn't been the exact same. Of course, she didn't show it, but she knew it herself that she'd never be who she once was when she was with Soo-Jin.

"They won't give me special admission for surviving the zombie attack." She out of her cigarette. "How is that even related? We'll be arrested if we get caught." Dae-Su rolled his eyes. "Might as well go to jail if i can't get into collage. Let's go. Climb that wall, huh?" Mi-Jin sighed, looking up at the wall.

The remaining students stood before a tree that had a bunch of things at the bottom of it and ribbons hanging from branches.

Su-Hyeok stepped forward and kneeled down, where he then placed down Soo-Jin's lighter (that he forgot to give back), with her name engraved on it.

Tears formed in his eyes as he got back up and shoved his hands back in his pockets. "I love you, too." He softly smiled.