3

Go look up jorts

It's a real clothing item

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After that scarlett defeated the next gym leader which was misty.

She also got misty arrested and removed as the cerulean gym leader.

The reason why is because misty was verbally abusing a young trainer who had a caterpie and a beedril, saying that he was stupid for using disgusting bug types.

Infact she even said that all bug types should be euthanized cause they are pathetic and weak and have no place in the pokemon world.

The poor kid was in tears, even a crowd of other trainers gathered around the boy comforting him.

Scarlett glared at misty and challenged her to a battle, misty brutally lost.

The police were called and misty was no longer the gym leader of cerulean city, her psyduck was taken in by the trainer with the two bug types so that way his pokemon can have a friend.

Next was Lt. Surge, his raichu could barely focus on the battle cause he was infatuated by dixie.

He even had the heart eyes and little hearts just floated around him, dixie didn't even use attract !

After that she took a little break to train a little bit more, she even met the professor of the kanto region.

Professor Gary was nice and she even let him take some research notes on dixie, he was very fascinated by her.

Turns out gorochu was a lost evolution part of the pikachu line.

Way back in kanto's past there was a stone that was basically if you threw a fire stone and a thunder stone together in a blender.

And if the stone touches a raichu with high friendship and affection touches the stone it will evolve into gorochu.

But the evolution was lost to time cause of the stones running out and people loving pikachu more.

It was actually a miracle that raichu is still around in the evolution line.

After that scarlett bid him farewell and went on to the next gym.

Erika was okay though scarlett was not happy about erika only allowing females to battle here.

So scarlett reported erika to the OPL (official pokemon league) in the gym leader division.

So while erika suffers with that, scarlett went on to the next gym which had the gym leader jaine.

She was koga's daughter and took over the gym when her dad accepted a position in the elite four.

The gym battle was easy and she added the badge to her badge case.

The next gym leader was sabrina who went down pretty hard, guess she got rusty.

After that was the next gym leader blaine who was very interested to see the lost member of the pikachu line.

The battle was tough but her and dixie pulled through by the skin of their teeth, they had to take a day off to recover from the battle.

Finally was the last gym leader blue, the last gym leader was arrested for being the leader of team rocket.

That battle was brutal and hard but they pulled through, dixie showed her fangs in pride.

Next up was the elite four and champion, they were tough but nothing that she and dixie couldn't handle.

As she took the championship title the former champion Lance asked her a question.

" do you perhaps know ash ? " he asked, cause scarlett reminded him so much of ash.

Could scarlett perhaps be ash's sister who he never told anyone about before ?

" no why ? " she responded with confusion, no she didn't know who ash was.

That was what professor gary and some of the gym leaders asked her, she didn't know who ash was.

" well he is a friend of mine, he loved pokemon and didn't force them to evolve or use moves they didn't want to or force them into battles, he went missing years ago and we have been trying to find him since " Lance told her softly, like he was afraid of anyone hearing this conversation.

" well if I find him I will let you know " she told him, ash sounds like a nice guy.

So after that was johto was, it was more or less the same.

But dear arceus on a tricycle, she absolutely hated Whitney.

That girl's miltank almost made her wanna gut it and use it for burgers.

Even dixie was pissed, her cheeks were bursting with electric fire.

She got the gym badge from whitney then called the OPL and told them about whitney being way too hard and that she suspects that the miltank has some illegal moves that she shouldn't be able to learn.

3 days later whitney was removed as gym leader and was replaced.

Her and dixie celebrated by eating pizza with garlic knots stuffed with cheese.

Johto was over and done with, but before she left she found a eevee.

The small thing was angry and pissy but she won the little guy over with leftover pizza crust.

She caught it with a premier ball and named him arthur. 

And now hoenn was next.