5

Radio silence kinda scares me to be honest 

Has that been made into a video game ?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Scarlett's plane landed in the sinnoh airport where jupiter was waiting for her.

Jupiter was wearing a soft colored pantsuit (the color of the suit is her haircolor but softer) with her hair tied in a bun along with a black hat (like audrey's hat but not with a wide brim).

" missed you so much dear " jupiter said happily as they embraced, it has been a while since she seen her.

" missed you too auntie " she replied as she hugged back.

Dixie just yawned while stretching her limbs, arthur and reed just looked around their new surroundings with caution.

Jupiter took her home and there was when she learned what happened to her parents.

They were killed, their pokemon were also killed.

All because the sinnoh government that was controlled by cynthia, the bitch killed her parents and their pokemon.

They killed innocent pokemon and made her a orphan, she already wanted to get a guillotine to execute the bitch.

So there was a therapist on site and she went there before she was cleared to continue her journey.

First was roark, his team was no match for reed who desecrated them.

Dixie was looking at reed with pride, that's her boy who destroyed the opponent's team !

Next was gardenia, her team just dropped like flies when dixie used her fire type attacks.

While she was preparing to go to the next gym she encountered a bidoof, it was male with some wounds on his face.

The wounds matched up to a propeller blade from a boat, she picked up the little beaver (and judging from his facial expression this was the first time that he was shown kindness) and ran to the nearest pokemon center.

Luckily she got the bidoof there just in time, the bidoof had to be put on some antibiotics to battle the infection from the wounds (the propeller blades were also dirty so they had to clean those wounds immediately to prevent further damage and infection).

So when the bidoof was healed she immediately added him to her team and named him beans.

She trained him up before hitting the next gym, but she was stunned to find out that fantina wasn't accepting any challengers.

Her self esteem hit rock bottom cause dawn brutally beat her in both a pokemon battle but also a pokemon contest.

So scarlett already knew what to do, dethrone dawn and destroy her.

Jupiter helped her pick a outfit (that one she had in hoenn wasn't hers but the people running the place allowed her to wear it to do the contest).

It was a black dress (like that lacy black dress with the halter too but with sleeves) with a hoop skirt that ended at the bottom tips of the knees with matching shoes.

The shoes were like high heels but the heel wasn't too thin and long and the toe part was round and not pointy.

Next was some accessories, like a galaxy themed choker with matching bracelets and headband, the dress also had a galaxy star pattern on it.

She also trained her pokemon in the way of pokemon contests, she glanced at the armor shard that arthur had around his neck.

She found that while in hoenn, apparently it was armor from a knight over so long ago.