6

I have tons of stuff in the commutation tab

Go check them out

Especially the one with Daniel d'arby

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As scarlett was prepared to leave sinnoh and go to unova, she decided to go and see professor lucas's lab.

Lucas grew a lot during the years, he was wearing thin black rimmed glasses with his hair down and tied in a ponytail with a goatee.

" oh maybe you can help me, I was gonna give these pokemon as starters but they won't let anyone take them " lucas asked as he took out the pokeballs and thrown them.

Out came a totodile, a riolu, a scraggy and a bizarre looking zorua.

" uh what's with the zorua ? " scarlett asked she looked at the zorua, like it was the result of something being thrown into a blender.

" from what me and my husband could gather, it has the traits of a pokemon that existed so long ago back when sinnoh went by the name of hisui " lucas replied as the zorua cautiously went up to scarlett's hand and sniffed.

It did flinch a little bit when scarlett went to pet it but allowed her to pet it.

" when did you find them ? " scarlett asked as the zorua was enjoying being petted.

" me and my husband found them in a large tree being protected by a krookodile " lucas said as he told her how it happened.

Him and Barry (he didn't betray ash) were taking a hike in the woods when they saw the krookodile.

It had lots of wounds and bruises, blood gushed over it's glasses.

It noticed them and barry and snarled as it tried to charge a attack.

But barry managed to calm to down and they found why it was acting up.

Out came a totodile, a riolu, a scraggy and a bizarre looking zorua.

They immediately knew what happened, something was trying to hurt those pokemon but the krookodile saved them.

Even though they got the krookodile to a pokemon center, it died from it's injuries two hours later.

Barry was crushed and cried about it but pulled through, he needed to be strong for lucas and the pokemon that the krookodile saved.

The scraggy seemed to take the death hard, it was pissy and angry and constantly holding the sunglasses close.

" but now they seem to be waiting for someone " lucas said as he finished telling her what happened.

Scarlett knew who they were waiting for, but that person would never return to see them.

The pokemon turned to look at her and suddenly it clicked in their brains that she was like ash.

They scrambled over to hug her and she returned them, she had to get them new pokeballs but they were hers now.

But she let the totodile stay with saturn, he needed some company so why not with a totodile who bites a lot ?

She gave the pokemon names and order was.

Scraggy- Kiryu.

Riolu- Scout.

Zorua- Bluebell.

So after that she was on her way to unova, will she find some more traitors or allies of her dad ?

She'll find her answers soon, but for now she will enjoy the sunset over the horizon.

(END OF THIS CHAPTER)

(And if your wondering, bluebell is the child of the zorua ash saved in that movie)