9

That cat up there is my aunt's cat apricot 

She has a tabby brother named siren

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The plane landed in the kalos airport and scarlett went to the professor's lab, to which is where she found bonnie and max.

Bonnie wore her hair down and wore a black short sleeved blouse with coffee brown flare jeans with a white lab coat that ended at the knees with pink shoes with short heeled pumps.

Max was in a wheelchair that was being pushed by his pokemon gardevoir, his hair was down touching his shoulders and was wearing a forest green shirt with coffee brown pants and brown loafers.

" you kinda look like ash, are you perhaps his sister or something " bonnie asked as she shook scarlett's hand.

Scarlett shook her head and explained who she was, bonnie and max were shocked to hear what happened to ash.

It was then goodra and greninja came in and saw scarlett, who they mistaken for ash but then bonnie had to explain what happened to them.

Goodra cried a lot while greninja punched the wall in anguish, he wasn't there to save ash.

" but you can help me get revenge on the traitors " scarlett offered as goodra wipes her tears away.

Goodra and greninja agreed as bonnie handed her their pokeballs and her along with max wished her luck.

" and please do mop the court with serena, something tells me she did something awful to aria and diantha " bonnie asked and scarlett nodded.

The first couple of gym leaders were easy but she almost lost to wulfric (just like dad) but pulled through at the last minute.

And then there were the pokemon showcase (did I get that right ?) and she destroyed serena and her delphox and sylveon.

And now after defeating the elite four was the runner up before the champion.

It was calem and she just destroyed him, dixie and beans worked wonderfully together so his pokemon stood no chance.

Finally was time for the champion and scarlett couldn't believe her eyes when serena came walking in.

' you got to be fucking kidding me ' she thought to herself as serena let out all her pokemon plus some new ones.

She could see charizard and a pokemon that was later identified as a lurantis.

She sent out all of her pokemon and while she let greninja out she remembered something.

Greninja had a form that came up when her dad had a bond to it, so would the form come back since she had a bond with greninja ?

" let's get stronger together ! " she yelled out as her and greninja bonded and while ash greninja did come back it came with a glow up.

It had more of her design on it so to speak, greninja looked at himself before letting out a small smile.

' it feels good to be back ' he thought to himself as he stood tall and lead scarlett's pokemon into battle.

It was like war with all of scarlett's pokemon going to town on serena's pokemon.

Dixie even leaped onto charizard's back and used thunder fang right on his neck by sinking her teeth into his neck.

While scout and bluebell fought off the pangoro and lurantis with bluebell even diving into the shadows and using ice type attacks to sneak attack the pangoro.