12

Do remember that after this fic ends I start writing that miraculous fanfic I made a huge announcement for

So start signing up and have mercy on me

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The plane landed in galar and she immediately was greeted by goh who hadn't changed much but you can tell he worked out.

" lillie told me so much about you, is it true you caught a calico meowth ? " he asked with a excited look on his face.

She nodded and grabbed it's pokeball to send it out, the calico meowth popped right out of the nest ball and looked at her new surroundings.

" oh that is fascinating, oh and before I forgot I will help you get registered in galar " goh said as he took her to the lab where hop was currently bandaging a hybrid pokemon.

" oh hey goh, who's your friend ? " hop asked as the hybrid pokemon nuzzled against his hand.

Scarlett introduced herself and told them what happened to her dad (a.k.a ash) and they where shocked.

To them ash looked like he could survive anything, to hear he got killed by the ex sinnoh champion was heartbreaking to day the least.

Goh has been taking care of ash's galar pokemon and even they heard the news that their trainer was dead.

Dragonite and gengar looked especially heartbroken (gengar had tears down his face and dragonite had hot angry tears down his face and even made a huge dent on the wall).

(Also scout is the lucario ash had so his galar lucario isn't here sorry)

So she took them as her own pokemon and promised that she will treat them like how her dad treated them.

Dragonite softly sighed and wiped his tear stained face, if he was there then maybe ash and his wife and their pokemon would have made it.

But now he has a promise to fulfill, cause he promised himself years ago that if ash had any kids he would protect them with his life.

So after that she got registered and got her uniform (basically the regular one you get in sword and shield but the whole outfit is black and red with hints of blue) and it was off to the first gym.

Turrfield (did I get that right ?) gym kinda reminded her of brock's gym in a way, maybe because brock added some plants after giving his gym a makeover.

Milo sent out his pokemon appletun and she sent out reed who k.oed the apple pie scented dragon with a well aimed ice beam.

His eldegoss (sorry if wrong) was next and she sent out gengar who k.oed it with shadow claw.

Next was his final pokemon which was a gigantamxed venusaur and sent out bluebell.

Bluebell went dyanmaxed mode and used a combination of jumping in and out of the shadows and using ice type moves to k.o the huge frog.

After the battle was over milo took her away to a private room and told her that he was a zoroark and was happy to see a fellow zoroark.

She promised to keep his true identity a secret and they shook hands and she got the badge.

Next was nessa's gym and dixie took care of her entire team (and scarlett had a suspension that dixie had a gigantamax form).

Next was kabu's gym and beans got them the win, kabu was very impressed.

The next few gyms was easy but then rose decided to bring back eternatus to destroy galar.

And scarlett (who just got done with raihan's gym battle) went over to do what her father done before, which was to confront eternatus and save galar.

She was shocked to see saturn/jupiter and charon there as well, turns out they wore disguises to watch her matches in person.

So all of them went to the top of the tower (rose's tower btw) and scarlett nearly got smacked down by eternatus's tail when a giant scallop came and sliced the tail away.

She uncovered her head from her arms and saw a oshawott but it was a silhouette with a white outline for the body and face.

It was her father's oshawott, it seemed to recognize her and smiled real wide.

Next was her father's infernape who sent a dozen flaming punches to rose's escaviler (sorry if name is wrong) away from her backside.

Then all of her father's pokemon and her mother's pokemon all came out to help her and the others in the fight vs eternatus and rose.

She felt tears sliding down her face, the pokemon who she had brief memories of when she was a baby came back to take eternatus and rose down.

Soon the battle was won and arceus came to take eternatus away, his body faded away into sparkles and a egg in the design of eternatus was there in his place.

Arceus then told scarlett that her parents were proud of her and that they loved her very much.

(Cue tears from everyone who heard that)

Soon rose was taken away in police custody and scarlett took a week to recover, she even got to hug her parents pokemon before they went back to poke heaven.

Now was the time for the final battle, the elite four wasn't hard and she won with ease.

And now her and the champion was down to their last pokemon, leon with his charizard and her with dixie.

As she went to gigantamax dixie she closed her eyes and thought hard on how far she come in her journey.

She heard her pokemon and even her parents cheering her on, she opened her eyes and sent out dixie whose gigantamax form leaned heavily on the demon aspect (with a black cape with hoodie and horns etc.) and leon's charizard was in it's gigantamax form as well.

Their attacks left explosions in their wake and finally dixie's gigantamax move (which she dubbed the electric boom) secured the win for her.

The pokemon return to normal in their regular forms and her family came and hugged her with congratulations.

Soon she knew that the world needed to know what happened to her father, the traitors were now in prison for the rest of their days.

So she prepared herself for a announcement.

(END OF THIS CHAPTER)

(So sorry it took so long to finish !)