FIVE

Hongjoong found Wooyoung's sketch book on the desk. He start to look at every pages.

"I know. You hide something from me."he sigh. "Why? Wooyoung ah. You didn't trust me."

He take out his phone and start dialing.

"Mingi ah. Where are you?"

[Ah hyung. I'm in my office. Why?]

"Are you busy today?"

[Nope . I didn't have any appointments. You want to meet me? I'll go there.]

"Yeah. Let's meet at usual cafe. I have something to discuss."

[Is it about Wooyoung?]

"Yeah. Can we meet now. Because he just got one class today. I don't want him to know."

[Don't worry hyung. I'll be on my way.]

Hongjoong end the call and grab his car key.
-
Yeosang sit alone in his room. He can't go out because Mingi lock him in the room.

"Why did no one trust me?"

He look in the mirror.

"I trust you."

He smile at his self reflection.

"I know. You will be with me. You can't leave me. You and I will get Wooyoung."He smile widely.
-
time skip//
-
Mingi put down the sketch book.

"So?"Hongjoong ask for conclusion.

"I think, his trauma isn't cure yet. He can't forget his trauma."Mingi stop for a while. "Are you sure, he didn't see Yeosang anywhere? you need to send him for therapy session. He skip too much."

"Yeosang is here?"Hongjoong ask to just see Mingi nodded. His eyes widened.

"He is here. It's been 2 months. He comes for Wooyoung."Mingi say.

Suddenly, his phone ringing.

"Excuse me. I got to go. I have emergency."Mingi say.

He running out from the cafe.
-
"YEOSANG!"Mingi rushing in.

He open the door and saw Yeosang on the floor. There's a few pieces of glass. He hear Yeosang crying.

"Yeosang?"Mingi slowly touch him.

"He told me, to kill myself. He say he will help me to get Wooyoung, if I end my life."Yeosang say. He pointing at the mirror.

Mingi look at the mirror. He see nothing other than their reflection.

"Did he say anything else?"Mingi ask.

"If I got Wooyoung, I need to die. And I need to kill everyone that stop me."Yeosang smirk.

He grab the piece of glass and try to stab Mingi. But Mingi already know it. He stop Yeosang's hand and let his bleed. Yeosang let go of the glass. He covered his ears.

"Yeosang ah. It's nothing."Mingi take a napkin and wrapped his hand. He hug Yeosang.

"Don't hear him. He is not real. He just want you to be a bad guy."he whispered to Yeosang.

"He's not real? He can't help me?"Yeosang ask.

"No. He can't."Mingi pat his head. "Shhhh... You're kind."

"Mingi... If he's not real, am I crazy?"Yeosang push Mingi. "I'm crazy?!"

"No. No you're not. You're normal."Mingi say.

"But I hurt you. Look! Your hand bleeding. I am crazy right?!"he knock his head.

Mingi hold his hand to stop him from hitting himself. "Yeosang look at me. Look at me!" Mingi force him. "You're not crazy. You just you. You are the same Yeosang okay. You're not crazy."