EIGHT

"Yeosang?!"

"Why? You seem too shocked? I come to see my son."Yeosang say.

"Hyung? Who is that?"Jongho ask from the couch.

"I can't let you. He is mine now."Seonghwa say.

"Please. I just want to see him. Since the day you take him, you didn't give me any updates about him."Yeosang begged.

"I signed the agreement. I just need to tell one of you. Wooyoung see he grow up. So I have right to not let you see him. You're the one who make that contract."Seonghwa say.

Yeosang sigh. "Fine. But make sure, when the contract expired, you need to tell Jongho the truth."

Seonghwa look at Yeosang. His eyes shaking.

"What ever happened. I am his dad. He used to call me daddy. You need to prepare for it."Yeosang say.

"Go away. Don't come here again. Don't come near Jongho before the contract end."Seonghwa say. He then closed the door and carry Jongho into his room.
-
"Seonghwa! Did you hear me?"Hongjoong ask.

"What? Yes. I hear you."Seonghwa answer him.

"Did you have anything in mind? You want to share it?"Hongjoong look at Seonghwa.

Seonghwa shook his head. "Nothing. I heard Yeosang is home. Is Wooyoung doing fine? You left him."Seonghwa ask.

"I guess he'll be fine. He surely will call me if anything happened."Hongjoong say.
-
Wooyoung wake up and look around. He get out from the room and walk straight to the living room.

"ah. you're awake. Did you feel better?"San ask.

Wooyoung nodded. "Did Hongjoong know I'm here?"

"No. I already turn off the tracking on your phone. But you still can track him."San say.

"Wooyoung ah. About Yeosang. Did you already forgive him?"Yunho ask.

"He say he changed. He admits his mistakes. Plus, he didn't seem sick anymore."Wooyoung say.

"Mingi must have give him better treatment."San praising.

"Yah. My boyfriend,is genius. He can do everything."Yunho say proudly.

"So now you call him your boyfriend huh?"Wooyoung chuckle softly.

He sit between San and Yunho.

"I'm always proud with him. But it's not fun because his family didn't let him continue his study. Or else he will be with me."Yunho pout.

"You should be grateful. He working and have money for you."San rolled his eyes.
-
"Mingi, can't you help me?"Yeosang ask.

"You're the one who give him to Seonghwa hyung. What can I do?"Mingi look at him.

"Mingi ah... I'm not crazy. I'm not sick anymore. I can be a good father now."Yeosang say with tears falling.

"Shibal. Don't cry. You know I can't see you cry."Mingi hug him tightly. "Just hold on. Just another 2 months."