FOUR

"Good morning!"Wooyoung sit on Hongjoong's lap.

"Are you ready? Let me send you today."Hongjoong say.

"Really?"Wooyoung look at him.

Hongjoong nodded. "Wooyoung ah. Before that, did you have anything to share with me? Don't hide anything from me. I'm begging you."

"I didn't hide anything. I promise you. I'll share everything,okay?"Wooyoung kiss his cheeks.

"And I promise you I'll always with you. Hold my words okay."Hongjoong smile.

Wooyoung nodded. "Now send me to college. Or I'll be late." Wooyoung take his bag.
-
Wooyoung focus on Hongjoong's phone.

"What did you searching for?"Hongjoong ask.

"Nothing. Make sure you don't keep anything from me."Wooyoung chuckle. "Finish. I put a track. So we can find each other easily."

"Why? Did you feel like someone following you?"Hongjoong ask.

"Here your phone. If I push emergency click on my phone, alarm in your phone will active okay. Love you."Wooyoung come out from the car and running to Yunho at the gate.

"Aish this kid. He always do what he want."Hongjoong look at his phone.
-
"Wow he really want to exposed your relationship? He send you to college!"Yunho say.

"He's on leave. That's why he got time. By the way. Did you know something? I think Yeosang is home."Wooyoung say.

"Seriously? Mingi didn't told me anything."Yunho say.

"I saw him. And he already talk to me twice. I think, he do that to get me back."Wooyoung say.

"Did you still take your medicine?"Yunho ask. Wooyoung nodded. "Then you'll be fine. But, you still need to get therapy session from Mingi. He do say that you skip the sessions."

"Aish. That's why I don't want to meet a therapist that is your friend. You keep tracking me."Wooyoung pout.

"Yah! That's all because you are my friend. I love you I don't want you to get hurt."Yunho say. "By the way, San is coming today. He already won the competition."

"Seriously?! Amazing! I miss him. He must got so much story to tell us."Wooyoung say.

"I have too much."San walk to them. "I'm still tired. But I need to tell you guys that I hit a girl there."San say with his proud face.

"But don't tell me the ending."Yunho say.

"Wait. You got rejected again?"Wooyoung ask.

San nodded. "I guess they didn't like athlete."San chuckle. "Let's go. I have a story to tell. But, Yunho, can you lower your shoulder please." San wrapped his hand on their shoulders.