☀️The meeting☀️

7:32pm

As the days went by, the daycare had begun being remodeled. It had to close, so the plex was more packed than ever. Moondrop however, he got a chance to chill for the first time after being stuck with the kids 24/7. He smirked at the sight of seeing the glamrocks struggle taking care of them. The map bots where also helping out. Although all they did was keep the children form entering the daycare since it was dangerous. After a whole month of hard work, it was two weeks before the daycare opened again. Witch ment Sundrop was finished.

"Hey guys?!" Shouted Mark as he was looking for the gang and moondrop. "Where could they be?" As Mark turned the corner to where the stage was at, he saw all the gang tired and exhausted. Chica was laying her head on Roxy's lap while she was laying on the floor. Freddy was in the charging area, he had almost powered off infront of the children because he almost ran out of battery. And Monty was in a chair leaning back, playing with his sunglasses. And moondrop was up in the ceiling laying down in some pipes as he had placed his hat, covering his face. "Whoa, you guys look terrible" Said Mark as he chukled a bit. All of them looked at him as they frowned. "Well at least you didn't have to take care of many children" growled Monty. "True, but I was working on something else~" "what was more important than taking care of gremlins?" Said moondrop as he got down.

"Sundrop" They all looked at him as Monty fell out of his chair backwards. "Dam, one whole month of being packed and you even forgot all about your dearest new animatronic." "Wait is he finished!?" Asked Freddy as he had gotten out of his charging area a while ago. "Yep! Follow me if you guys wanna see him" They all scramble as they got to their feet following Mark to the Works and repairs room. They all made it inside.

The room where the mechanics work at was big it had two sections, the first sections is the part where someone comes in, it's like one big office where they work on blue prints and form their ideas, the second sections was a door in the middle of the room where they actually build or repaired the animatronics. It had a big table in the middle for the animatronics to lay down for them to work on.

"Okay, you guys might wanna step back." They all did as he said. Mark opened the door, it reviled an animatronic laying there, peacefully his whole body seemed, as if he was actually sleeping. They all saw him there in excitement. "So you guys know moodrop's little error rigth." They all nodded "Well sundrop also powers on without command. Witch is funny because I've tried everything i could to fix it with moondrop, I never did, so when I discovered sun had it too, I didn't even bother to try fixing it" chukled Mark. "Okay let me explain a few more things about him, get over here." They all turn around to hear Mark.

Suddenly whirring was herd witch made everybody turn around. They saw Sundrop's spikes spining, then stopped. Slowly Monty got a bit closer to inspect Sundrop. Slowly Sun opened his eyes, "oh- uh hey there mate" Monty said in suprise of Sundrop waking up. He blushed a little when he saw his eyes open. "Uh um hi- ah!" Squealed sundrop as he almost fell of the table only to be caught by his waist by Monty's arms. "Whoa, easy there buddy!" Said Monty as sundrop held tightly to Monty's arms causing his sunglasses to fall off. "See, told you this would happen" scolded Mark at sundrop. "What would happen?" Asked Chica,

"Well this little one hasn't been using his legs to walk, he's been mainly using his arms to climb all over the workshop every since hes been able to move. I told him he had to start walking, or else he would fall if he even took a step" Laughed Mark. "No wonder you got one hell of a strong grip" smirked down Monty. Sundrop blushed "A-Apologies" Said sundrop looking away from him embarrassed. "OMG he can blush!!" Shouted Chica, "Well it's not really blushing, he has heat sensors all over his body, so when he hugs the kids, it will be a warm hug! Witch makes him look like he's blushing" "Ahhhh!! You are just adorable!!!" Said Chica as she ran towards Sundrop lifting him up like nothing and spining him around in the air. "Ah! P-please let me down" Begged sun. "Won't you fall down though?" Said Chica. "Oh, I forgot about that." Blushed sundrop even more in embarrassment, witch made all the animatronics awe. "Well, guess I'll have to carry you!" Said Monty as he grabbed sundrop carring him in bridle style. Sundrop's spikes spun a little bit.

"Wait, so if sundrop and moondrop are the same, how come moondrop walked the moment he was finished." Asked Freddy "well these two are more advanced, their program is a new one I've made myself, they learned as if they where human themselves. They learned speech and movement like a toddler, although they learned faster, witch is why, he can't walk yet. Moondrop learned the moment he was off the table when he had seen me walking, unlike sundrop who just copied off moondrop when he saw him dangling off a pipe trying to see him while being made." Growled Mark at Moon. "Hey! All I wanted was too see my partner" Argued moondrop. "S-sorry" Said Sun. "Well you'll be able to walk, they way you two learn was from copying the engineers that worked and passed by you two. You guys copy off movements and speech so don't worry much!" "Oh okay" Said sun as moondrop was reaching for him. "Hands off" growled Monty as Moon tried to grab Sun "Calm down alligator, just gonna take him to the daycare!" Sun reached out for Moon to take him. "Awwwww it's like your a baby!!" Awed Chica. They all then left to follow moondrop to the daycare.

THE END
8:54pm
Okay there you have it, new chapter hope you guys enjoyed it. I'll make the chapter maybe tomorrow because I got school. Also I got some of the writing from my other series, so calm down I copied off myself, not from anyone.