❤🐊Lust☀️❤

2:14pm

No one's pov:

"Well that went great" "Shut up" groaned Monty in embarrassment. Moon kept helping Monty. Although he didn't like the fact that his own little brother liked that animatronic, he still wanted him to be happy though.

After a whole month, Monty and Sun became close again. Sun eventually had found out about Monty's feelings towards him. Sun told him that he just didn't know how he felt about him. Thankfully, Monty understood, he responded by saying he would wait patiently.

Soon though, Sun started feeling weird towards Monty, being around him made sun the most happiest then ever. He soon realized he'd fallen for him.

It was hard for sun to face Monty without falling head over heels for him. He would stutter more and be a total mess, he would trip even more over his own feet. Everytime Monty touched sun, he would just overheat and had to be sent to works and repairs. Although he would just hang out there just to hide himself and overheat from embarrassment.

Finally, sun had build up the courage to tell Monty how he felt. After closing hours, he went to look for Monty. He knocked the door to his room. "Hey, you there?" No response, after a short pause, he heard big heavy footsteps comming towards the door.

Monty opened the door, he expected moon to come by to continue helping him. But to his surprise, it was Sundrop. He was flustered by his presence, "oh, h-hey there Sun. Come in" he stepped out of the way. "Thank you" he stepped in.

"Well, what brings you here" "Oh, umm, I-I got something to t-tell you." Sun couldn't look at Monty so he was just lookin down trying not to make eye contact while blushing a bit.

"Hm?" "I-I know that you l-like me and all, a-and, I've finally got an answer for you" Sun said as he played with his fingers. Monty was now eager, happy, and excited to hear sun's answer after so long.

"I just wanna s-say, umm, that I l-li- argh! Screw it!" Sun then suddenly placed his hands on Monty's face and kissed him. He stood still and in shock at what sun just did, but then kissed back gently.

He wrapped his hands around sun's waist, sun wrapped his hands around Monty's neck for support. Then he gently licked sun's lips asking for permission to enter. Sun opened his mouth accepting. At this, he shoved in whis whole tongue in exploring every inch of Sun's mouth.

Small moans could be heard from Sun. This made Monty more and more honry as he got hard. As the kiss got messier and slopy, they both pulled away. Sun was panting heavily with drool on his mouth. Monty held his chin up looking at sun's half opened eyes filled of love and lust.

"Ha~ ha~ m-monty?" Questioned sun as he got slammed on the couch. Monty then started rubbing his knee on sun's croch. "Ngh~!" Sun then covered his mouth in shock of the sound he just made.

"Don't keep them in, I wanna hear the pretty sounds of you're beautiful voice~" Said Monty as he took sun hands off his mouth. "P-please Monty~ Ah~!" Squeaked Sun. Monty smirked pleased at sun's moans.

He then took off Sun's pants, immediately he tried to cover himself. But Monty slowly spread his legs open. Sun blushed intensely as Monty slowly took in sun's small hard member all the way into his mouth and started sucking.

"Ahg~ Nghhh~~ AhhHHhhHh~ M-Monty~!!" He Moaned as he held on tightly onto the couch. Monty continued to suck until sun came all over his mouth. "S-Sorry~" Said sun embarrassed. "mmmm~ tasty~" Smirked Monty as he took out his dick.

Sun looked down and his eyes widen at the sight of Monty's member. Why is it so thick and huge!?!? Thought Sun "Hmp, what? Too big for ya~?" He smirked at him. He then aligned his member with sun's entrance.

"I-its not gonna fit!" He panicked. Monty only looked down on him as he licked his mouth in hunger wanting to devour Sun. "M-Monty! W-Wait wait wait wait WAIT-! NGH~!" He begged, but Monty didn't listen and slammed his whole dick inside sun.

"AGHHH~ AHHHH~ MONTY~!" moaned Sun holding to dear life to the couch. "Argh~ T-Tight" slowly, Monty started thrusting hard unto him. Sun's moans were filled with pleasure and pain. Tears started forming on his face.

Monty started picking up the pace slaming himself each time. Pained and satisfied moans were filling up the room. "M-Monty~" Said sun begging for him. Monty then kissed him roughly as he shoved his long, slimy tongue in him.

"Mhm~ mmm~ Ah~ Mon~!" Suddenly he started going faster and faster. Sun came all over himself, but Monty didn't stop, sun couldn't take it any longer. Yes he loved the feeling but it was just too much for him.

"M-Monty~! S-Sto- Ah~! C-crap~! AhHhHh~~!! P-please slow down~!!" He begged, but Monty didn't listen. After so long, Monty was close to cumming, "S-Shit! I'm c-close!" He groaned. He gave in one final hard slam, and came all over inside Sun. He slowly took out his cock out of sun, as cum overflowed out if his hole.

Sun was left there half counseous as he panted heavily, but then finally passed out from exhaustion. "Fuck, guess I went too far." Said Monty as he scratched his neck.

He started cleaning Sundrop up. He looked at the beautiful mess he made out of him with a pleased smirk on his face. Adorable he thought to himself. Sun slept in his room the whole night. Thankfully, the plex was closed tomorrow. So sun could sleep in.

THE END
5:10PM
I HOPE YALL ENJOYED THIS STORY, BYE!!