🔨Part 1: Lose Nail 🔨

2:17am

"Aghhhh" Whined Sun. "Please Moon I didn't do anything wrong~!!" Moon just glared at him, but sun gave a sad puppy eyes at him. Unghhh resist moon!!! He thought to himself.

No one's pov:

Sun's legs soon were functional again, the moment he could walk he took of and started preparing for the daycare. Although something happened to him, he had and accident while he cleaned the daycare.

After sun and Monty's "sleepover" :

No one's pov:

*hmm... I seems like my legs are fine now... Well! Time to clean the daycare!" Thought Sun as he got up from the pile of pillows, he stumble a bit after hours of not walking.

He made his way to the ballpit, he always cleaned it once a month, mainly because it's so big and hard to clean, it's always filled with junk or toys that the kids leave.

"Dam, you going to start cleaning the dam thing?" Asked moon. "Yep, it's that time of month again! Wanna help?" Smiled sundrop as he took out multiple big bags to put the plastic balls inside.

"As always, nope" Said moon as he attached his hook and flew up to one of the pipes and layed down placing his hat over his face.

"Sigh* well looks like it only me again" Said sun as he started to empty the pit. After three hours of emptying the pit, he finally finished. "Ahh~ now all that's left to do it sweep it, and take out the objects!" Smiled proudly sundrop.

He went to the closet to get a box to put the abandoned objects. "Moon!! Have you seen the box i use of the pit??" Shouted sundrop. Moon woke up with a groan. "Hmm.... I don't know, check under the junk, maybe it's there!!" He Shouted back..

"Found it!! Thanks Moon!!" Once he got it, he walked back, not watching where the edge was, sundrop fell right inside the pit with a loud crash that echoed throughout the whole daycare.

"SUNDROP!!" Shouted moon as he leaped for the ceiling and rushed to the pit. Sundrop had fallen on his side, so only two of his spikes where bent. Moon jumped in and rushed to sun.

"Hey! Hey! You okay??" He asked worriedly. "Hmm... y-yea, I'm fine," said sun as he didn't noticed his spikes. "Dudde! You're spikes are bended!" "They are?" Said sun confused. "Here, c'mon, let's go to maintenance" Moon picked up sun and jumped out of the ball pit. He then placed sundrop down and made their way out.

Sun's eyes kept of glitching out, which made Moon more worried. "Sunny, you sure you're okay? You're eyes won't stop glitching." "Uh, y-yea, its just m-my vision keeps on bluring out-" suddenly, sundrop losses all his vision and his eyes go black.

Sun got surprised at the suddent darkness that he stopped walking which caused him to fall over. "Sun! What the hell happened?? Y-youre eyes, their, dark!" Shouted Moon worried as he bend down and helped sun back on his feet.

"Wow, it was just a surprise, that's all, it's all, dark, I can't see anything!" Laughed Sundrop as he waved his hands around the air. "Stop that! Here, we still need to get to maintenance, let's go!" Moon grabbed sun by his waist, trying to avoid Sun's swinging hands from hitting him.

Monty was walking by and heard all the shouting. "Hey! What in the world are yall doi-" he then saw sundrops eyes were dark and got worried as he rushed over to the two drops. "O-oh! Hey Monty!" Laughed Sun as he didn't noticed him and bumped into him.

"Whats wrong with his eyes, and what happened to his spikes?!" Shouted Monty at moondrop who just glared at him. "He fell down inside the ball pit, that's all. Now get out of the way, we need to go to maintenance." Growled Moondrop as he yanked sundrop by the waist again. "Oh! Warn me when you touch me!! I can't see dummy!" Laughed again sundrop.

*wow, for an animatronic who can't see anything, hes really taking it well. He's even laughing! Better than when I lost my vision* Though moondrop.

One time moondrop lost his vision and eyes because of a rude kid stabbed him with two crayons. Moon had panicked and let out a horrorfing shreak. Sundrop had to calm him down for the rest of the day, he couldn't stop laughing at Moon everytime he crashed into walls or anything.

Anyways, Monty was about to lift up sundrop to carry him towards maintenance, ofcourse, he didn't warn sun about suddent contact.

So when Monty lifted him up, sundrop let out a terrifying shreak that it even scared Monty. It caused him to drop sun on the floor again, this time though, he hit his head hard that Sun glitched out badly. "Shit!!" Cursed Monty.

Steam was coming out of Sun's head as he glitched and twitched. "What the hell man!!!" Shouted angrily Moondrop.

Sun then stopped the glitching and calmed down. Monty helped sun up, he held his head as he let out a groan. "Don't you dare touch him!" Growled moon as he yanked sundrop by the waist back.

"Ughhhh.... Moony... I think I'm gonna-" he then passed out in Moon's arms. "Fuck!! Look what you did moron!!!" Shouted Moon. "What!! The hell you mean mate!!! I did nothin'!!!"

"Oh! Yea sure. You definitely didn't lift him up at a great hight, and then dropped him down!!" Laughed moon sarcastically. "Well that's because he surprised me when he Screamed!!" Argued Monty as he took Sundrop back. "He said to warn him when touching idiot!!" Shouted moon back as he took sundrop back.

The two kept on arguing, while yanking sundrop back and forth. "What are you doing to him!?!?!" They both looked at the voice and saw a very angry bear staring them down with confusion. "Uhhhh..." they both said wordless. "Sigh* Sunny fell down the back pit. I was taking him to maintenance, but this dumbass dropped him again, and has now completely broken him!" "Ay mate!! It was an ACCIDENT!!!" Growled Monty as they both went back to arguing.

"ENOUGH!!! You know what! Here just-" Freddy then quickly and carefully took sundrop out of Moon's hands and carried him bridle style trying not to move him much. "I'll just take him, you two girls can stay here and continue arguing!" He then walked off. Monty and moon stood there dumbfounded before racing eachother, following behing Freddy.

THE END
3:30AM

HOLY LORD JESUS!! MY NECK HURTS LIKE HELL. ANYWAYS I NEED CHAPTER IDEAS SO PLS GIVE ME SOME!!!