☀️I got no title for this☀️

8:17pm

No one's pov:

As they walked towards the daycare, Moondrop had been carring sundrop bridle style. They all followed them, as they also wanted to see the new remodeled daycare. "Hey, can one of you open the door" Said moon, Freddy stepped foward as he swung the big doors. They where all amazed as they saw the big tower in the middle of the whole daycare. "Well there you have it sundrop, that big ass tower is all yours!" Said moon. "Mine? But it so big, where is your room moondrop?" Asked Sun looking at him. "Ah, well, I don't got one, the nap time room is kinda where I mostly hang out." Shruged Moon. "Well then, we can share the tower together!!" Said sundrop as he leaped off moon's hands and started making his way while climbing the pipes in the daycare. Soon Moon and the others followed

"Dudde you gotta walk!" Shouted Roxy as they all headed up the long stairs. Moon and Sun had already made it to the top since they had swung through the balcony. First was Moon who landed perfectly. Monty was faster than the others so he got there first before the rest of the gang. Sundrop then came crashing towards Monty as he had swung himself too hard. "AAAAAAA!!!!!!" Monty turned around as he saw Sun heading fast towards him. They both land on the floor. Thankfully, Monty had wrapped sun in his arms to make sure he didn't got any damages. Sun had landed on top of Monty. "Ugh~ wha- Oh gosh I'm so sorry!!!!" Panicked Sun as he was embarrassed. "H-hey no need to apologize! Im fine"

Moon ran toward sun lifting him up with anger filled in his face as he placed him down on the bed. "Don't you touch him any longer!" Hissed moon "What! Dam I'm sorry your highness, but If I haven't caught him, he would've broken something." "Is everyone okay!? We herd aloud crash!" Said Freddy worriedly. "Uh yes, I just crashed onto Monty" Said sun. "Oh! Your not damaged are you!?" Said Chica as she rushed over and carried sun inspecting his whole body. "Y-yea I'm fine." After a while of all of them hanging out in the tower, they had a left eventually. Moon and sun had gotten out, so sun could practice walking, since it was one week before re-opening the daycare.

It had taken him just four days, although he did stumble and tripped sometimes when walking. "M-Monty??" Shouted Sun as he walked on the golf path trying to find him. "Yes~?" Said Monty as he stood behind Sun. "Ah!" Yelled sun as he flip around and tripped on his own feet. Monty caught him by the waist. "T-Thank you" Said sun as he got back on his feet. "I wanted to apologize for crashing into you when we had gone to the tower, and for breaking your sunglasses when you caught me from falling the day we had first met!" Said Sun as he looked down. "Ah, it's alright mate! No need to worry."

Monty's pov:

SHIT! SHIT! SHIT! FUCKKK!!! HES HERE!!!! ARGHHHHH CALM YOUR ASS DOWN ME!!!! I thought to myself as Sun was standing rigth infont of me. "Hey, it's okay, I got many pairs of these" I say as I fiddle around with the sunglasses. "Oh okay!" I didn't realize my dumass was staring at him for a while. When I did came back to reality, I didn't realize I mad Sun uncomfortable as he fiddles around with his fingers. "Oh! Sorry!" I say as I put my hand behind my neck in embarrassment looking away. As I look back I notice his eyes are just plain white. "Hey, how come you don't got any pupils?" I ask. "Oh! Well I do have pupils, Mark just says he made made them white. Here take a closer look!" Said sun as he grabbed my face with his two hands bringing his face closer to mine. I look deeply into his eyes, noticing he was right. There are plain white. Shit, I'm too close!!!  I thought as I suddenly push my face away from him. He seemed fine with it though. "W-Well I gotta go now, see you later Monty~!" Says sun as he smiled at me while waving his hands as he left. "Ugh, you're too adorable!" I mumbled quietly to myself.

THE END
9:07PM
Okay there was no real point on where this story was going, I didn't had an idea, but I wanted to still upload a chapter. Yes it's bad I know, but when i do get an idea, I'll be sure to make it a good one!!