🌑Help🌑

10:50pm

Moon's pov:

I hear those words come out of that animal's mouth, I feel rage go throughout my whole body. At the same time, I feel shock too. My eyes are wide as I have no response to what he has said.

No one's pov:

"I love him.... I love him.... I... love...him..." Says Monty as he calmed down slowly breathing heavily. "I-i" Stuttered out Moon with no words to say. "Shit.... just, get outta here" Said Monty as he turned his back.

Moon walked put still trying to process everything. *dam, he likes sunny* Thought Moon to himself as he headed towards the daycare. When he opened the doors he was surprised by sundrop.

"There you are! Where have you been?? I've been looking for you everywhere around the daycare!" "Oh, I was just... walking around the plex" Moon said as he rubbed his neck. "Well, that doesn't matter right now, we need to get ready for tomorrow." Said Sun with his voice Lowered.

"Hey, sun? Are you okay?"Asked moon in concern. "Oh- i-i have, why do you ask?" Said sun as he said in a fake cheerful tone. Moon crossed his arms. *He's obviously lying*

Finally as the day ended, sun went to charge himself up as he was running low. Moondrop in the other hand, he went off to Montys room. He knew he'd still be up. He oped the door without any warning. "Ugh, what do ya want know?" Said Monty in annoyance as he looked up from his couch.

"Okay, I'll help you get closer to sundrop."
"You what now??" "I said I'll help you out." "Than-" "ONLY because I want sundrop to be happy again. I'm doing this for his sake, not for you. So don't you dare forget that, got it?" Pointed moon. Monty noded as he happily wagged his tail.

"Pfft-" moondrop tried to hold back his laugh. Monty soon realized his tail was wagging, he immediately got embarrassed. "Hey- wha- get outta here!!" He Shouted embarrassed as Moon left laughing his ass off. "Tch" Monty then went to charge him self up asnhe was tired form a long day.

The next day:

No one's pov:

As moondrop met up with Monty, he explained a plan for him to do. "Okay, so firt of all, you gotta apologize" "Ugh, it's gonna be awkward" Groned Monty. "Do you want him, or not" Monty looked away while blushing. "That's what I though, now get your ass out of my sight and tell him you're sorry for being a bad friend." Monty nodded as he headed inside the daycare.

Sundrop was cleaning a bit when he heard the door open. He turned around to see Monty. *shoot! Why is he here?!?* Thought Sundrop as he tried to go back to sweeping the floors. "H-hey, Sunrop? Can I talk to ya?" He said awkwardly. "Uh, s-sure" Said sundrop shyly as he walked towards him.

"Look, I wanted to apologize for... for ignoring ya. It's just... that I was being rude and upset. That all, sorry mate" Sun looked at him in suprise. "Its okay, no worries about it!" Slhe smiled at Monty witch made him blush a little. *nice!* Thought Moon to himself as he was spying on both of them.

After a long pause of awkward silence, sun spoke. "W-well, now I must go back to cleaning" "y-yea, sure. See you later?" Stuttered out Monty looking g away. "Sure!" As Monty left, Moon was waiting for him. "Well that went great" "Shut up" groaned Monty in embarrassment.

THE END
11:36PM
I KNOW THIS CHAPTER SUCK, BUT I TRY TO MAKE THE NEXT ONE BETTER AND LONGER. IF YOU GUYS HAVE IDEAS, PLE SHARE THEM OUT SO I CAN TURN THEM INTO CHARTERS!!!