Drama

It's been at least a month or two later and not much progress but Mirla's birthday was coming up in two days so I might try to get Micheal over. Also Dexter had asked me out and I said yes and now ever since I told Mirla she has been calling him dad but he says he doesn't mind it. Hailey went to go drop off Mirla this morning then went to work ofc. After work Dexter and I went to Micheal's house to see if we can get him to come to his daughters birthday.

"Hey Dexter do you mind just staying here?"

"no I dont mind at all why?"

"Micheal can be a bit over the top I guess you can say and he's not exactly good with other guys...I don't know how to explain it but it will make sense soon"

I walked outside the car nervous to go back to his house, I rang his doorbell and Mike came out

"omg karla hey!"

"Hi Mike! Its been so long how is everyone"

"Everyone is doing great actually were still doing paranormal investigating which turned out not so great but yeah"

"oh sounds fun though haven't been able to really do much investigating since I had Mirla"

"oh yeah how is she?"

"she's doing good she's turning 10 in 2 days and if you guys want you can come over!"

"oh great I'll let everyone know"

"oh thank you very much Mike and please make sure to tell Micheal I really want Mirla to meet her father. Even though he's an ass she still should know who's her real dad."

"ofc I will"

"Thank you so much mike"

He smiled and said "You're welcome" he responded as I walked away and got back into the car. Dexter looked over to see who I was talking to.

"was that Mirla's father?"

"huh, oh no thats Mike practically her uncle. I ended up inviting them all"

"really? I don't want anymore drama with them"

"Oh they aren't like that I think you would be pretty cool with them"

On the way back home I went to go pick up Mirla and Dexter stayed over

~*With Micheal and the Boys (same night)*~

"hey guys I have some news" Mike said

"what is it?" asked jessie

"so Mirla's birthday is in two days and karla Invited us" Mike said with food in his mouth

"Micheal's daughter?" Nick said in a weird way

"yes my daughter and karla invited us?" Micheal asked kind of confused

"yes she said that she wanted her daughter meet her father...you never exactly met your daughter officially you have been out of her life for like 10 years Micheal I think you should go" Mike said with all seriousness in his voice

"I'll go, did she say what time?" Micheal asked

"no she didnt but ima assume during the afternoon" Mike said

~*Time Skip too Mirla's Birthday!*~

Today was Mirla's birthday and she was turing 10 today. Hailey went with her to go do whatever she wanted at a few places so Dexter and I and a few family members and friends can help set up the place. I was debating if Micheal and the boys were gonna come at all. The party didnt start until 12:30...I forgot to tell Mike that, god damnit. whatever they'll end up figuring it out they probably come over at 12 which was in a few minutes actually. I looked over at Dexter worried and he looked back at me with a concerned face and he walks over to me.