fifth chap:)

DISCLAIMER
All the places, things, products, event, venues, characters, business, and etc. its either fiction or an authors imagination! Enjoy!

Yin Pov

I woke up with a heavy eye. I look around and i was on our bed not in the guest room anymore and he wasn't there. I went inside the bathroom to wash my face i looked in the mirror with my puffy eyes.

I went out to the balcony to have fresh air and saw smoke. "Is our house burning or something" i asked myself. I went downstairs to check what is it and when i arrived downstairs i saw Trev on the backyard smiling cutely.

I rolled my eyes, why is he being clingy now huh. He gesture hi hands signaling me to go to him so i went out. When i went out our sliding door he emmediately hugged me tight.

"Why aren't you hugging me back" he pouted like a baby. I rolled my eyes once again.

"I'm trying not to be clingy" i told him. Cause that's what he want right?

"No baby i want you to be clingy" he said and looked me in the eyes. "Sorry i made you cry hard last night" he apologized.

"Whatever, why is there smoke. Is our house burning?" i asked him.

"No, i was cooking your favorite samgyupsal" he smiled proud. "Let's go this way Ma'am" he guided me towards our outdor dining table.

He prepared our food first and then he gave me a kind of a volt. I looked at him confuse.

"What is this?" i asked him.

"Open it, there's a little note" he said.

"Okay" i responded. I tried his birthday, it didn't work. I tried my birthday but again it didn't work. I tried our anniversary, it didn't work. Last chance, i tried the day we met and it finally open.

There was a card.

To:
Miss perfect:)

Sorry if i shouted at you last night. I'm the dumb one, sorry for not hugging you while a lot of thunder/lightning struck. Sorry for making you cry really bad. I was eaten up by my anger so i shouted at you. Sorry for forgetting your past and shouting at you endlessly. Sorry for calling you cling when i really wanted you to be clingy to me.

Its all my fault, i'll try to make it up to you baby. I'm forever sorry my loveee. I'm so dumb for forgetting that you're that sensitive. I throw a lot of hurtful words towards you. I'm sorry i'll just buy you anything you want. And even go to a trip just to see my niece and nephew.

                                                                                                                             From  ur dummy:
                                                                                                                                       Trev:(

When i was done reading the card i looked at him. He was looking at me hopeful that i would accept his apology.

"I'll think about it" i said just to piss him off.

"Oh........ Okay baby take your time" he was close to crying.

I acted like i'm going inside, but he held my hands. I frown my brows at him, lowkey asking why?

"Let's eat first...... Please" a tear escaped his dough eyes.

"Okay" i acted like i don't care. And sat down again and started eating. I looked at him he was just looking away. He was avoiding my eyes and i know that he was crying.

"Let's eat" i offered a him the food. He still avoided my eyes and started eating. Well i can't blame him, its the first time i didn't accept his apology.

"Hey, Trev" he looked at me.

"Huh?" he asked still avoiding my eyes.

I cupped his cheeks so he can looked at me straight in the eyes. He was still crying, even his nose were red from crying.

"Why are you crying?" i asked him. Aww poor little baby.

"Nothing" he tried to avoid my eyes again.

"I was just joking ofcourse i forgive you" i smiled at him, his face light up and he smiled.

"Really you meant it?" he asked for confirmation. I nodded in response and he kissed me for a long moment. I tap his shoulders cause i couldn't breathe.

"Sorry" he apologized.

"Its okay baby" i told him.

"Hey respect me i'm older than you, your the baby here" he pouted.

"See your cute so you're the baby here" i smiled at him cutely.

"I love you Miss Ying Stacy Min" he said.

"I love you too Mr. Fajav" i smiled.

________________________
<3

(follow me on Instagram if you want to request something)

Instagram:vilxnzus

a/n:be safe!