the twins birthday blash(special chapter)

DISCLAIMER
All the places, things, products, event, venues, characters, business, and etc. its either fiction or an authors imagination! Enjoy!

__
Yin Pov

I was getting ready for the twins birthday party. I was just wearing  beige dress since the themed was baige and white. I just wore some white heels and some earrings and a matching necklace.

I smiled when Trev walked inside the room wearing his cute outfit. He was wearing a beige short slacks with a plain white over size t-shirt and to top his outfit is the smile on his face.

"Looking handsome there babe" i told him.

"The feeling is valid Mrs. Perfect" he winked at me.

"You look good with those short and t-shirt" i told him while nodding. "You should wear it more often" i told him.

"Agree" he jus said and went in to me for a kiss.

We kissed almost sucked but got stopped when we heard the kids opening the door of our room.

"Mommy and Daddy the party is starting na. Let's go" Tracy begged.

"Hurry up Mamiiii and Dadiii" Trevor begged more.

"Okay we are ready, let's go now my bae's" i told them

__

The party started and the kids our gonna eat first before the adults. Tracy only invited close friends same a Trevor. So we played games the is usually played in parties.

Even my friends joined one game there such kids. I just invited Pauline, Estella, and Ally. Since there my only close friends. Joke i invited Reighn and my make up artist back then.

Reighn's gift for the twins where expensive she's successful herself. I was smiling the whole party because the twins were happy. We actually planned a big party but since the twins didn't wanted to. We just went to this party.

It was capture time so me and my friends gathered at the photo booth to take some pictures.

"Say Angelesss" Ally shouted.

"Angeles" we all shouted.

Me and the twins took pictures and them with Trev. And finally it was our time to take pictures.

"Say homee" Pauline said.

"Homeeeeee" the four of us cheered.

I was happy seeing my family happy.

"Mommy why are you crying" Trevor asked.

"Your mommy is madrama" Estella said.

"No don't listen to Auntie Estella, okay" Pauline said.

"Why are you crying mommy?" Trevor asked again.

"Its because you two are growing up so fast your both 4 now" i said wiping my tears. "I don't want you to grow up" i told them. "Cause maybe one day you'll abandon me and have a family of your owns" i said getting emotional.

"Mom we just turned 4,not 20" Tracy said wich made me laugh.

"Come here" i hugged both of them.

Trev hugged us too we happily cried in each others arm:)

_________________

<3
last heart istg

instagram: vilxnzus

a/n: and the family live happily ever after><