chapter eleven

DISCLAIMER
All the places, things, products, event, venues, characters, business, and etc. its either fiction or an authors imagination! Enjoy!

__
Yin Pov

Its been three almost four years when i got pregnant. I have two beutifull twins a boy and a girl. Thanks the gods above for this blessing.

Today we're in New York since Trev's family are having a trip here actually not here we're going to Hawaii.

"Hey my babies are you both ready?" i asked the two.

"Mom,i want some ice-cream" Trevor.

"Yeah, and i want the strawberry one" Tracy.

"Okay, but in one condition" i looked at them both in the eyes.

"What?" they both asked..

"You will give mommy kisses and hugs tonight" i kissed both of them.

They both giggled and hugged me. They went to the kitchen to get the ice-cream they want. I was packing there carry on so they don't get bored the whole flight.

"Babe, and babies let's go all of them are in the airport already" Trev informed us.

"Yeah we're ready there just getting some ice-creams" i told hem.

"No ice-creams" Trev firmly said. Wich made the two kids sad.

"But daddy" Tracy pouted.

"No buts, cause my butt is hurting now let's go" Trev said in his serious serious voice.

"You heard daddy, no ice cream" i smiled at them.

"Mommy" Trevor tried to complain. But where cut off but his daddy words.

"Let's go guys chop chop" Trev acted like he was choping something.

We went out our penthouse and went inside the van. When we arrived at the airport alot of camera flashes greeted our eyes. Good thing the kids and us wear some shades.

When we arrived the airport we went through all the checkpoints or whatever. When we were already on the airplane. Trevor asked something he would never ask.

"Mommy why are there alot of cameras and people watching us everywhere?" Trevor looked at me with his innocent eyes.

"Mommy is a famous model and victoria angel, and daddy was a famous ceo of a big company" i explained to him.

"Okay" he smiled at me cutely.

__

The flight was okay and good thing Trevor slept or he would miss the fun. When we arrived the airport good thing there was no paparazzi to be seen. I hold both my son and daughter's hand. Trev was holding Tracy's hand.

"How was the flight guys?" Tito Timothy asked he is the father of my love.

"It wasn't that bad, and it wasn't that good either" Tita Veronica said.

"How about your flight Tracy and Trevor" Tito Timothy asked my kids.

"It was nice" Trevor happily said.

"It wasn't, daddy was snoring" Tracy rolled her eyes, which mad me shocked.

"I know dear your dad snores alot" Tita said.

I called them tita or tito cause actually tito is from the philippines, i mean he lived there for about 20 years But he is still american. Her step mother was from there so they had to live there. And that's how i called them tito or tita.

I went to Tracy to ask where did she learned the eye roll thing. She was in the front of the van so i called her.

"Tracy" i called.

"Yes mommy?" she asked.

"Come here baby" and then she walked towards me.

"Sit" i told her to sit next to me.

"Whats is it mommy?" she asked.

"Where did you learn that eyeroll thing?" i asked her.

"Like this" she did the eye roll thing again.

"Yeah baby, where did you learn that from?" i asked her once again.

"From Auntie Ally" she smiled happily.

"When?" i asked.

"When she brought me to her photoshoot once" she told me.

"Oh, okay. But don't do that again" i told her.

"But why mommy?" she asked again.

"That's like disrespecting elders, so only do it when its not your elder" i told her.

"Okay mommy" she smiled cutely

We arrived at the a villa that we're gonna be staying in. It was a big  villa, it has over 5 bedrooms and 7 bathrooms(including the powder room). We rested a bit before we got ready for dinner.

We went for a formal dinner, it was a 5 star restaurant. We eat happily and went back to the villa to rest. I wash the two kids up before i wash myself and laid down to bed.

The next morning me and Tita Veronica went for 2 laps run. And Tito and Trev went to the gym. After our run i wash up and wake up the kids so they can eat breakfast.

"Hey babies it time for breakfast" i woke them up.

"Mommy, what's for breakfast?" Trev asked.

"Just come and see" i smiled at them.

"Up" Tracy said so i carried her.

"Me too" Trevor said.

"Okay" i successfully carried this two babies into the kitchen.

We eat breakfast happily and after that we swim in the beach. Even tho we have a pool in the villa thay still choose the beach, cause that's what we really plaaned.

After swimming at the beach we still eat lunch in the beach. I took some pictures to post on my instagram. I posted a story of me in a bikini. And then i posted another story but this time it was the beach. I captioned it 'hawayeeeeeey🏖️' and put my phone back to eat dinner with the rest of my family.

After eating we took some photos and cute videos.

I really thank The heavens above for this amazing and happy, healthy family of mine.
-Yin and Trev

Tracy Laverne and Trevor Zachary Fajav><

__________________________

<3

Instagram: vilxnzus

This book officially ended:)