chap ten:>

DISCLAIMER
All the places, things, products, event, venues, characters, business, and etc. its either fiction or an authors imagination! Enjoy!

__

Yin Pov

Its been two weeks and i've been throwing up non stop. So i decided to search it on google. I typed 'signs that you' re pregnat'.

I was shaking cause all of the symptoms, our what i've been doing this past few weeks. I went to the nearest pharmacy store and bought two pregnancy test just for confirmation.

I took the first test and waited for about 15 minutes. After 15 minutes i checked it and it tested positive. I took another one for confirmation. And once again tested positive. Tears of joy escaped my eyes.

I called Trev.

"Babe" i shouted excitedly.

["Hmm"] he hummed in response.

"What time are you coming home?" i asked him.

["Maybe 4 or 5 why?"] he asked.

"I just wanted to check my ob" i told him.

["Why are you gonna take pills again?"] he asked.

"No just come home early you'll find out" i told him.

["Okay Ma'am"] he said in a soft voice.

__

Trev Pov

It was around 3pm and Yin told me to come home early. So i did. I finished the work i need to finish. And then i put on my blazer again and went out of my office.

"Bye sir" my secretary bid.

I just wave my hand in return. I went inside my car i used the Mercedes today since its just my mood. While i was driving my phone beeped so i cheked it out and it was Miss Perfect.

Frm Miss Perfect🐼🤍:
I want some ice cream, pleas buy me one:(

To Miss Perfect🐼🤍:
Ok baby

Frm Miss Perfect🐼🤍:
Two babies

I just ignored her. Two babies? Huh?

Whatever i went inside a convince store and bought every ice cream flavor. Just so she can pick whatever flavor she want.

I arrived at the house only to see a letter on the floor.

"Babe" i called her but no one responded.

U can find me in ur fav part of the house
-perfect who?

I emmediately know it was her. But where? I went inside the masters and saw another letter.

Now go to the place where you can watch something
-perfect who?

I went to the living room and checked if she was there but she wasn't. So i went to the theater room in the basement. I saw another letter.

Now check out this cool lil show
-perfect who?

I sat on one of the reclining chairs and a show started showing.

It was her in the bathroom crying. And then after a few second she showed to the screen a pregnancy test, and it was positive.

"Em i ready to be a parent?" she asked herself.

A tear escape my eyes. Wow there's really a second chance. I was crying while watching the lil show she made. I saw another letter on the table.

Go to my fav part of our room
-perfect who?

I went to the master and went on inside her walk in closet i saw a box there and there was another letter

"God, she is playing with me" i said with happy tears.

Go where u cook samgyup when u shouted at me:(
-perfect who?

I carried the box and went downstairs into the back yard. I saw her in the end of the pool holding a banner that says.

Daddy?
-from the perfectsss

I smiled at her and my face was so red. I went to her and hugged her as tight as i could.

"I love you" i wisphired in between our kisses.

__
Yin Pov

I thank the heavens above for this amazing blessing that we received.

______________________

<3

a/n:congrats to Yin and Trev!!!

instagram:vilxnzus