chap nine:>

DISCLAIMER
All the places, things, products, event, venues, characters, business, and etc. its either fiction or an authors imagination! Enjoy!@

Warning R-18
(read at ur own risk)
__
Yin Pov

This past few days we've been exploring paris. Doing new things and tasting new foods.

I woke up and it was 2pm already. So i got up and prepared dinner for the both of us. I just cook some pasta and made a salad for me. I made some orange juice and woke up this Bigfoot.

"Hey babe, wake up its noon already" i woke up this bigfoot up.

"Yeah, 20 minutes more" he completely ignored me.

"Okay you won't eat pasta made by Miss perfect" i walked out towards the balcony and sat on the outdoor dining.

I felt someone kissed my cheeks. He smiled at me and said 'morning'. And then we started eating our lunch. We talked how paris is still paris but different because i was there and he was too.

We were happily eating lunch and talking some random thoughts. After eating i was the dishes and he took a shower.

I went inside the bedroom to prepare too take a shower. I just preparing my outfit, when Trev walk out of the bathroom.

"Hey babe," i greeted him.

"Uh babe" he said.

"What?" i ask him.

He hugged me it was a back hugged. I felt something har on the middle part of his body. I emmediately know what it was.

"You want to do it?" i questioned him.

"Do you want?" he asked back.

"Okay, its been a while" i told him.

I faced him and he kissed my lips. It was soft at first but after that he went aggressive and passionate at the same time.

His kisses went from my lips to my jaw to my neck. He was undressing me i tried to help him but he didn't needed any help.

"I'll enter now" he warned me.

"Whatever" i said thirsting over this man.

He entere me with full pleasure. He started thrusting faster. And kissing my neck.

"I'm cumming" i warned him.

He thrust more faster until i was filled with heaven.

"Trev" I moaned his name.

We had few rounds until we finished, we went to the showe together so we end up fucking again.

Wild Night

That's how you call it😏.

_________________

<3

a/n:if you're below 18,pleas don't read this. or if u are mature enough for ur age:)