The heart to a rainy day (Taehyung x reader)

"Fuck Tae." You moaned as he rammed into you from behind mercilessly. You gripped the counter like your life depended on it.
"Moan louder baby.." his hand went down to play with your pussy.

The first time you met Taehyung was when he came into the cafe as a customer, he then got a job as your co-worker. And now he's fucking you against the counter.
Mostly because it was raining and there weren't any people in the cafe, and no one on the streets. There was no chance someone would barge, because Taehyung had locked the door from inside.

He turned you around to face you.
You were out of breath, your breast out of your shirt, your neck covered with hickeys, your bottom half full naked.
"I love looking at you like this." His big hand held your jaw while his face was near your ear gently biting your ear. His teased your entrances with his tip pushing in only a little.
He looked at your face, he enjoyed how much your were craving for him to be inside you. You bit your lips and gave him and innocent look. You knew that was his weakness. He let out a deep growl looking at you.
"Ruin me Taehyung." You said as a seductive whisper.
He pushed into you threw your head back at the sudden stretch.
He thrusted into almost immediately.
"Mmmm, you feel so good baby." He moaned.
"Ahh.. Tae~" you couldn't help the moan.
"Moan my name, I want to hear it." He picked up his movement. Making you see stars. His moans, groans and growls were the hottest thing you've ever heard off. It made you even wetter.
"Fuck, I can go on fucking you non- stop." He said throwing his head back.
You were close to your orgasam. You held on to his bicep. He knew you were close to your orgasm, he pulled out and got on his knees. He replaced his cock with his tongue. He sucked your pussy. You let out a cry as your hands entangled with hair.
"Ahh, Tae, to much." Your orgasm hit hard. Taehyung wasn't done just yet.
He thrusted his long finger into you. Making you gasp in surprise.
Your walls clenched around his finger, he added another finger while his lips still suck, licking your pussy.
"Your pussy is so fucking pretty." He kissed your pussy before getting back to tower over you.
He pumped his shaft before pushing his tip into your hole.
"T-Taehyung" you were warning him that you couldn't take his big cock after all of the over stimulation.
"I had to pull out, so I wouldn't cum soon." At this point you didn't have the energy to stand on your own. Taehyung realised that and looked at the nearby table, he turned to you and picked you up and made you sit on to the edge and being mindful of - not make the table tip over.
He coated his shaft with your juice. You bit your lips while watching him do that.
He slowly moved his hand to create friction around his shaft.
You couldn't help but moan at the sight.
He looked at you through his hair that fell on his forehead. He had a smirk on his face once he saw the way you looked at him.
He rest his free hand next you while leaning in closer.
"Do you want me to fuck you, till you beg me to stop?" He kissed your jaw while still pumping his memeber. You titled your head slightly to feel his lips against yours.
"Do you?" He mumbled against your lips before kissing you. You moaned into the kiss. You felt his shaft slowly entering you. You held his arm, Taehyung was quite big, being one of the reasons to get you to orgasam. And you never dared to take him in full, he to never pushed you to an uncomfortable state throughout your journey as fuck buddies.
He gently tugged your lips asking you to open your mouth. Once you did his tongue invaded in.
His hips movements were slowly. But still pleasuring way. He's shaft that was coating in your juice moved with ease.
The rain outside made this whole thing even more enjoyable, with the cold weather both your hot bodies against eachother. How the rain water touching the ground being muffled to your ears for you were inside. The rain flowing down from the glass had made the both of you opaque to the outside world. And a bit of the vapours from the both of you.

The let go of your lips to catch a breath.
"Look at how good your pussy takes me." Taehyung telling you to look down. But you were to engrossed in enjoying the feeling of him fucking you.
"I told you to look." He held your nape and tilted your head so you could see his member sliding in and out of you. With your juice all over this shaft.
It honestly set some kind of spark in your stomach. You'd say it was a spark of excitement.
"Fuck, your pussy is to good. I'm going to cum." He had been deprived of a decent release for a while now. He pulled out of you. Pumping a few times before realising all over your thigh and on the table. You let out a breath.
Taehyung wrapped his arms around you pulling you closer.
"Every moment with you is so bloody memorable." He said while inhaling the scent of sex around you.
"You give me the best orgasam?" You weren't sure if this was a complimenting session of some sort...
He chuckled.
"I love the rainy days, nobody's in the cafe, it's cold and I get to warm the both of us up." It was your turn to chuckle at his words.
"I thought you'd be happy you don't have to deal with caffeine deprived customers."
"That to... But what's more fun is your body." You could feel him smirk.
"I thought you'd fuck me till I begged you to stop." You said while a teasing smile played on your face.
"I will tonight." He said casually. You were kind of flustered on a tiny bit for that. And decided to change the topic before it lead to you getting more flustered.
"Come on, we better clean up." You said but Taehyung refused to left go of you.
"Let's stay like this for a while." Taehyung looked at the window as the rain was sliding down the glass. He kissed the top of you head and continued to look outside. While you enjoyed the warmth of this bare cheat against you, as you listen to his heart beating.

Word count : 1130