₳ ₣ØⱤ ₳₦₳Ⱡ ₴ɆӾ

Taehyung x reader

A step in the relationship.

   °^°

   °^°

"Hey Y/N." You looked at your friend and smiled at her, she sat down opposite to you. And soon after another friend of yours joined.
"Hey gurl." You smiled at your other friend and greeted her back. You weren't really fond of her, it's just...she was a little annoying.
"How are you Y/N?" Mia asked you, you gave her a tight-lipped smile. You had something on your mind that was eating you alive.
"Um.... I'm fine." You tried not to show it, it was an uncomfortable topic to speak off. But Ruji your annoying friend didn't get the hint.
"Come on Y/N, we know somethings wrong spill it." You looked at her, and so did Mia.
"If you want to that is, we can always help you out." Mia was soon to patch that up, Ruji was an air head, sometimes she lacked a brain mouth filter. And there haven't been times you wanted to break her teeth.
"Okay." You thought these people were experienced and could help you out. So you took a deep breath.
"We'll Taehyung.... recently asked if I wanted to try something new. I was like okay what is it." You looked at your friends before you. Mia had a knowing expression while Ruji looked clueless.
"Like a new restaurant? Or something? What try new?" Mia sighed and looked at her shaking her head, she turned back to you.
"Do you want to tell what it was?" Mia asked you. You looked at the cup before.
"He wanted to try anal sex." You mumbled since you were in public and didn't want to risk anyone hearing.
"What? What sex?" Ruji asked, Mia slapped her hand on Ruji's mouth.
"Shut the fuck up." Mia glared at her companion next to her.
"What did you say?" Mia asked. You sighed remembering the conversation.
"I said I had to think about it, and... He told me to take my time." You pouted slightly remembering him giving you the box smile that had you head over heels for him.
"So you're thinking about it?" Ruji questioned and you nodded slowly.
"Let me tell you this. Honestly anal sex is taking another step in the relationship. Like when you say I like you, then kiss him and make out and then have sex... Everything is a stage and so is anal sex. It's showing you trust him completely." Ruji spoke with a softer tone. A tone she had never used, which suprised both Mia and you.
"If you're not ready for that step... You don't have to take it. But Taehyung is." Ruji reached out for your hand, holding it in her smaller ones.
"But once your get used to it....it actually feels good. Like it'll have you rolling your eyes so deep into your skull... God." You chuckled a little weirdly as you saw Ruji getting worked up by that.
"The important thing is.... Do you want him to take your virginity.... You know for that..one." Mia asked with an embassed look.
"I feel like Taehyung is a good guy for it. This will show how much you trust him." Ruji said. You sighed as you were slightly still confused.
"When did he ask you about it?" Mia asked you.
"Two weeks ago."

"Hi baby." Taehyung kissed your forehead as he let you in to his apartment.
"Hi." You have him a kiss on his lips.
"Didn't expect you to come by." Both of you went into his neatly kept apartment. You sighed to yourself and turned to face him he was taken back by your abrupt turn, but nonetheless stopped before you.
You inched closer to him, resting your hand on his chest and another one behind his neck, pulling him closer to lock your lips. Taehyung immediately wrapped his arms around your waist pulling your against his body. You pulled away, still close to his face.
"I'm ready." You bit his lower lips.
"Are...are you sure?" He asked a little surprised.
"Yes daddy." He let out a small chuckle at it and cupped your cheeks.
"I'll make you feel so good, you'll be begging for more baby." He kissed your lips hungrily. You smiled against his lips.
"Fuck me hard daddy." You mumbled against his lips, he couldn't stop the other chuckle that left his lips.
"I will baby." He kissed your lips, lifting you up. He walked to his bedroom. He slowly put you down on the bed.
He pulled away, removing his shirt he threw it somewhere. He reached for your shirt....pulling it over your head.
Seeing you weren't wear and bra, oddly turned him on. He leaned down wrapping his lips around your perky nipples, made you moan softly. Your hand held his head down, tugging it occasionally. He gave the same attention to your other breast.
His fingers rubbed your clothed core, you shut your eyes as you felt pleasure flow through your body. Taehyung pulled his head back and went for your pants. He pulled it off.
"Fuck baby, no bra no underwear." He growled as you laid naked before him.
He pulled you to the edge of the bed, kneeling down. He spread your legs putting them on his shoulder.
Taehyung mumbled a fuck as he saw your core glistening. He kissed your inner thigh. You hoisted yourself on your elbows, watching him. He made eye contact as he kissed closer to your core.

Your lips tucked between your teeth, as he was so close to your core. He laid a smal kiss on your pussy, he smirked as he finally laid his tongue flat against your folds. Your pushed his hair back, he sucked your lips making you jerk up. He did it over and over again until you were moaning senselessly.
Taehyung pushed his slender long fingers into your tight hole. You let out a cry as he worked his magic on your pussy. Your hand pushed him further down, you had at some point start grinding against his mouth, making him moan against your vulnerable pussy.
"I'm cumming Tae~ oh." You threw your head back as he added another finger getting you closer to your orgasm. Taehyung rubbed your clitoris making you let out an unexpectedly loud cry. You were cumming hard, and you didn't even realise you were. He didn't stop, tears gathered in your eyes as your overstimulated core was clenching so hard around his fingers.
"Tae..." You couldn't even think or form proper sentences.
"Mhmm so delicious baby." He removed his mouth and watched your body twitch as his fingers continued to play with you.
You were crying for him to stop. And eventually he did....and at that moment you regretted it.
Taehyung stood up from his place he wipped his mouth with his shirt which was actually nearby. He stripped himself of his remaining clothing.
Taehyung went to his night stand and grabbed a condom, he ripped it open with his teeth and rolled the latex material on his hard cock. He came back around and kneeled enough for his tip to touch your hole. He rubbed his dick against your folds moistening it. He pushed himself into your hole, making you clench hard around him.
"Fuck." He mumbled as he a pushed himself completely inside you. Your back arched as you felt him hit the right place.
"I......uh... thought we were..." You were out of breath and Taehyung started moving his hip.
"We will baby." He leaned down kissed your neck, your hands travelled up and down his back as he continued to fuck you.
"Mhm so good." You whispered to him. He pulled back, pulling out of you, your arousal was dripping from his covered dick. Effortlessly he flipped you so you were on your stomach. He lifted your hip off the bed.
"It's going to be a little uncomfortable in the beginning, if you want to stop... Just tell me okay?" He kissed your shoulder blades tenderly.
"Yes." You approved.
Taehyung spread your ass cheeks, he spit on your hole and rubbed two fingers on your hole, you let out a sound of satisfaction. 
"Tell me to stop if you want to." He whispered to you. He held your throat so you were looking at him, he slowly pushed into your tight hole. You let out a loud scream/moan. Taehyung halted his action and let you adjust, when you relaxed a bit he saw that as sign to continue. Taehyung found it hard to contain himself, the way you looked at him, your screams the moans he wanted to ruin you, but he would the next time. Now you comfort was what mattered to him the most. 
When he was completely in, he let you adjust again. 
"You good?"He kissed you forehead, your cheek. You nodded. 
"Mm fuck me Tae." You looked at him with innocent eyes. It hurt, but you knew the pain would eventually fade away. 
"Don't say stuff like that, I won't be able the control myself." He lightly squeezed your throat. You bit your lips. 
"Don't control yourself." You knew, even if Taehyung did lose control he would still never hurt you, you trusted him. 
He snapped his hip again your ass cheek.
He spanked you as he fucked you like he told he would.
The pain eventually turned into pleasure, making your eyes roll so deep into your skull. Taehyung groaned as he gripped your ass, there would definitely be a mark.
"Ah Tae... It feels..... So good...oh." You moaned, Taehyung moaned, as he felt himself edge closer. A few more thrusts and he emptied himself into the condom.
He pulled out, discarded the condom. You dropped on the bed, the longer you laid their with no movement, the more you felt pain taking over. Taehyung scooped you up and cradled you close to his chest.
"You okay?" He asked as he creased your back. You nodded against his chest.
"Does it hurt anywhere?" He kissed your forehead as he moved the hair from your face.
"Of course." You mumbled, to tired.
"Why didn't you tell me to stop, Y/N." He cupped your face. He never called you by your name it was always the sweet titles.
"Tae, it was obviously going to hurt. Don't worry I'll be fine." You kissed his lips for assurance. Taehyung sighed and hugged you closer. You listen to his heart thump against his chest, it was like a lullaby that soon put you to sleep.

Another alphabet chapter! Less get it!

Requested by Smile8365
I apologise if it wasn't how you wanted. I've just gotten very rusty with my smut writing T~T

Word count: 1798