฿ ₣ØⱤ ฿ⱤɆɆĐł₦₲

I'll love you either ways

Yoongi x reader.

Min Yoongi, there wasn't a place where they didn't know his name

Min Yoongi, there wasn't a place where they didn't know his name. He was the most known and feared man. He came off with a rooky start, and it was the strongest foundation he got. All the struggles has made him what he is today.

The scars we have is not the past haunting us, it's to show us how strong it made us.

Min Yoongi, was the most feared man, but he to...had a heart, that was tender only to one. He might not show it, but he definitely feels the impact. He found his lost self in her.

He twirled the cigarette between his fingers, he sat in his chair reading some reports. The stick was momentarily lost from his fingers, but soon replaced with something else.
Yoongi looked at his fingers, he saw a lolipop in place of the cigarette. He looked up to see you, already looking at him. Once he made eye contact with you, you gave him a small smile. His heart skipped a beat but he didn't show that a simple smile......made him feel things. In a split second he had brought you to sit on his lap.
"What are you doing snooping around here?" You chuckled at him, with a light blush on your face.
"I'm just looking out for you." Yoongi raised an eyebrow at you, tilting his head to the side. You followed his eye.
"By putting a lollipop in my hand?" You nodded at him, he sighed and put the lollipop on the table.
"You shouldn't smoke you know...... you're on medication, you shouldn't smoke." You cupped his jaw, rubbing your thumb on the side of his cheek where he had a bruise. You didn't want him to smoke, and you opened your mouth even before your could think off an excuse in your head.
"Who told you that?" You looked up at  Yoongi. You tried to get up, but he held you in your place, not letting you move an inch.
"You're already weak."
"I am not."
"You are."
"No."
"Yes."
"Am not."
"Are."
"I'm stronger."
"No you're not."
"Y/N."
"Yoongi." He glared at you.
"I just fell and...and...got and little sick I'm fine now." He held you against him. He loved to have your body close to his. 
"You got into a fight, it's not like you slipped and fell on that...guys fist.... And you were in the hospital! You were not just a little sick." Yoongi cupped your cheek now to, pulling you closer so your forehead would be leaning against his.
"I'm fine. Don't worry." He mumbled, you looked at his lips, you saw it turn up into a smirk, your eyes shifted to his eyes. He pulled you closer and connected your lips, your wrapped your arms wrapped around his neck.
He pulled away, and pecked your lips once more before leaning his head back against yours again. 
"Your lips is all the medication I need to feel better." His hand on your hip moved to your thigh, rubbing it slowly. You looked at his hand.
"Your body, sends me to cloud nine. And nothing can ever hurt there." It had been long since both of you had been intimate. You craved his touches, and Yoongi was known to be very horny.

Someone abruptly opened the door. You flinched and looked at the person at the door. Yoongi sighed and looked at the man near the door.
"Every heard of knocking? Or do I have to teach you that?" The man gulped at Yoongi, you stood up from your place, and Yoongi sighed yet again.
"What?" He asked with a cold tone to the guy, he gulped again.
"Ah...sir... there are...a few people requesting you....on the phone....they want to...talk to you." Yoongi stood up, and you could definitely see the you made an "impact" on him. You left the room, and made your way to your shared room.