₮ ₣ØⱤ ₮ⱧⱤɆɆ₴Ø₥Ɇ

Taehyung x Jimin x reader

One more the pleasure. [Cunnilingus part two]

Taehyung's words were ringing in your ears, his deep voice whispering close to your ears

You had always had this kind of thing for Jimin, well basically a thing for the three younger. You thought it was some stupid thing and decided to forget about your feelings. You knew Jimin was a sex god, he was like the most skilled and experienced among everyone.......yeah, everyone.
Jeon Jungkook on the other hand, was fine as hell, he was known for his everlasting stamina, he was surprisingly the one who was rough he would go a minimum of four rounds is what you heard, who knows...maybe it was an exaggeration? maybe you'll have to find out yourself. 
While Taehyung, was the type to go slow and give you the best time, he would take his time to completely explore your body, to understand it, and pleasure it like never before. 
All of them were different and unique in there way of sexual activity. 

"Hey........you're spacing out." Said Jin who sat on your bed while you packed a few clothes, for you trip. The guys had gotten some time of their busy schedule which you had no clue of what they did for a living because they were pretty much home anytime.....how were they busy, that was also a mystery to you and you wondered where they got money from....the answers was that they were all doing some small jobs here and there nothing big. 
"Oh, uh I'm done packing." You said as you put in the last clothing and closed the suitcase. 
"So, what is this thing you have with Tae?" Jin had a serious face, you gulped looking at him. 
"Nothing...it's just friends with benefits kind of thing." You turned away from him putting the stuff you didn't need back in it's place, you could still feel Jin's intense stare on your back. 
"Hm, you hope it ends with that." He mumbled to himself and got up and left, leaving let out a sigh and patted your cheeks which had turned a blazing shade of red. 

You were going to Italy, you were excited to see the places around there. The guys were hyped up to, which just exalted the whole energy, the flight to Italy was fun, they had booked first class tickets. Which had you choking on your water when you found out. First class for eight people would be more expensive than your whole life's savings. The food on the flight was good, some were great. You all drank a little bit of alcohol and had talks about funny stuff, by the end of the flight the first class section was a fucking mess, there was wrappers everywhere a little food that accidentally fell on the ground, a little water had split when you bummed into Hosoke, a little bit of everything was everywhere. 

Once you got out of the plane the long flight was exhausting. But, once you got out of the airport there was a black limousine waiting, when Yoongi and Namjoon made their way towards it....you had a nose bleed. These people were way richer than you thought they were. How the fuck are they affording so much. The ride in the limo was also fun and a huge mess, a bigger mess than the one in first class. This time there was champagne everywhere, food was everywhere, Hosoke even had to puke, and it was stinking inside. Once you got out you realized how bad it smelt inside. And the limo happened to stop infront of a five star hotel which looked fabulous on the outside. 
Inside you saw there was a water fall in the freaking middle of the hotel it fell from the last floor till the bottom, you were amazed by it, the place looked very very expensive. 
"Thank you for booking our hotel, we hope you enjoy the stay." The lady said with a very very broken accent, making it hardly understandable, as she gave two cards. 
"Okay, we have two suites. Jin, Hosoke, Yoongi and I will be taking one. The rest of you can take the other one." Suite....this people must be doing some illegal shit if they're spending so much just on stay. If it were you, you would've gone looking for the most cheapest hotel to have existed in Italy. 
"See ya." Jin said, bring you out of your thought....when you looked around you saw the maknae line telling something to each other and laughing. That...at that moment it hit you, you were going to be spending the next three weeks with the three guys you crushed on and are out of this world handsome and hot. 
"Let's go, this is going to be fun." Jungkook wrapped his arm around your shoulder and he took your suitcase and his in his other hand and strolled it, you were shocked; one, because of how effortlessly he pulled them. Two; he had his arm pulling you close to him and you had to see this hot people everyday for the next three weeks. You were freaking out about that mostly.