฿ ₣ØⱤ ฿Đ₴₥

BDSM - Bondage, discipline (or domination), sadism, and masochism.

This chapter will contain all of these, it will be a very intense chapter. If you do not like the idea of any of the above do not proceed to read. You have been warned.
In this chapter, the reader is very submissive, if you don't like the idea of it....don't read it. 

THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS BRUTAL SEX, EXTREME DEGRADING, HARSH SEX, THE READER IS EXTREMELY SUBMISSIVE. PLEASE BE VERY CAUTIOUS WHILE READING. 

Jungkook x reader

His possession.

You never had a choice in life

You never had a choice in life. Since the day you were born, your future had been decided. But there was one thing that you did have a choice in.... it was, with whom you feel in love with. 
Although you were forced to go off with someone, you could decide if you would love them or not. 
Jeon Jungkook, a man who was known to everyone in the underworld, a man who no one dared to utter his name in the world where the commons lived. You were a prized possession of Jeon Jungkook, and no one dared to mess with his possessions. 
Jungkook was a beast in front of everyone, irrespective of his age. And that wasn't the only place he was a beast. 
He did wonders in the bedroom, he would leave  you in such a state that it would take you so long to come out of the high, the number of mind blowing orgasms......just thinking about it could get you wet.
He was a very dominant person, and he loved fucking you silly. Sometimes, you'd lose count of the number of orgasms you had. He would leave you moaning unknowingly, your body would twitch at every touch. You had grown to love to be his submissive. And he loved being your dominant. 
You were outside, watching as the stars twinkled in the dark night sky, the moon that lightened up the world, actually half of the world. 
"What are you doing out here?" You turned to the familiar voice, he stood next to you. You looked back up at the dark sky. 
"I was admiring the beauty of the moon." You looked at him again, as you could feel his intense look on you, he stepped closer. His eyes wondering across you facial features, you did the same. His lip and eyebrow piercing was such a turn on for you, it looked really hot on him. 
"Come inside, it's cold out here." He spoke softly since you were in front of him, you nodded as you looked down. He left you there and went in, you soon followed him, into your shared room. 
"Come." He motioned you to follow him, you did as he told. He took you through the familiar passage way, and the stopped in front of a room, which you always wondered of what was beyond the door, you never was to mischievous more like you were to lazy to try and break through the door.  
"Have you ever heard of BDSM?" He turned to you. You nodded, you were a little flustered with the topic.
"Have you ever been in a BDSM relationship?" You took a deep breath and shook your head. You didn't know the true dept of it. You knew it was type of sexual kink.
"Would you like to experience it?" You snapped your head at him. Were you curious about it? Yes... Did you want to do it? Maybe.
"I.. don't know much...about it." You bit your lips, something you did when you were nervous. Jungkook stepped forward, his thumb near you chin, slightly pulling to release your lips.
"I'll teach you, I know you'll like it." His voice sounded so divine, when it was low and a whisper. You trusted Jungkook, and wanted to try this.... Maybe it'll become your favorite thing.
"Okay." You looked into his brown orbs, you saw the smirk that tugged up his feature.
He opened the door for you. You walked in and saw the red room. Everything was red, and there were things you didn't know what they even were.
"Strip" he closed the door behind him, you turned to him and saw him standing there with his hands in his pockets. Waiting for you.
You slid your shirt of, your bra and then your bottoms, until you were bare in front of him. He walked closer to you.
His large hands, cupping your jaw. He brought your lips into a rough, steamy kiss. Your hand went over his, as he moved his lips against your, one of his hand went to you lower back pulling you closer to him. He bit your lips, you moaned as you opened it for him to explore. You squeezed you thighs together. His hand near your lower back moved lower, squeezing your ass. You had started getting wet, just by the way he was kissing you.
He pulled back, leaving you gasping for air. He picked you up effortlessly, and walked to the bed, which had red sheets. He dropped you on it, he went to the head of the bed. Like he mentioned, he tied your hands. Then he moved to your legs, spreading it, he secured you in place.
He went of to the rack of things and got something. He then lifted your head and put it around your neck, you realised it was a leash.
"If you want to stop, tell me." He creased your cheek, you nodded in response. 
Jungkook went to the rack again and got something you couldn't see. 
"Open your mouth." You did as he told, you saw him put a vibrator into your mouth he pulled it out. Spreading your folds, he teased your hole a few times before turning it on and putting it inside your hole, you let out a small sigh in pleasure. 
"Some rules, you will address me as master, you will take everything I give like good girl, you will ask permission to cum, you will not hold you moans back, you will obey me. If you break any rules, you will be punished. Understood?" He asked you.
"Yes master." You told, he licked his lips. 
"Good." 
Jungkook stripped out of his clothes, he stroked his semi hard cock, he slightly brushed the tip against your lips. You opened your mouth to take him in, he held your nape to support your neck. A groan ripped through his throat as you hollowed your cheeks,  you swirled your tongue around his cock, it didn't take long for him to get full hard. You maintained eye contact with him, your eyes displayed innocence that he wanted to abuse, he wanted to ruin. His tip hitting the back of your throat made you gag, the thought of him using you for his pleasure made you wetter, and had you moaning for him. The vibrator in your pussy, was on a slow setting making you crave more, it felt like you were so close to cumming, but the pleasure it gave was not enough for you to cum. 
"Fuck...such a good..girl." He moaned he felt himself getting closer to releasing, he denied his orgasm, but your mouth was so good, he couldn't hold it for long. He was letting out a string of curses while cumming. He pulled out, letting you swallow it. You opened your mouth to show him, his eyebrows scrunched up as he bit his lips. 
"You deserve a reward." He settled between your legs, he pecked you inner thigh, you bit your lips in anticipation, wanting him get closer to your core. 
He kissed you pussy, making you gasp. He darted his tongue out and licked the strip. He sucked your folds, sending a feeling though your body, the vibrator and his tongue. He moved up, he wrapped his mouth, sucking your clitoris, it made your back arc, it felt so good. Jungkook changed it to a higher setting, he worked his mouth faster, loud moans left you lips, it made Jungkook want to make you scream for him. Your hips raised slightly to meet his mouth, before you could completely process it you were cumming....hard. He licked every drop, removing the vibrator. He greedily licked every last drop, you let out a whine as you felt overstimulated. 
He moved back. 
"Hm...Did I say you could cum?" You broke a rule. You heart had started beating faster. 
"No master." You answered him, he swiped his thumb against his lips, licking his thumb which had your arousal. 
"No cumming until I give you permission, you will beg to cum. Now some spanking, you will apologise after every spank understood?" You looked at him, you could see that he loved dominating you. 
"Yes master." He turned you around, it took you by surprise. 
He creased you soft skin, and landed a harsh slap. You gasped and apologised. By the end of it, you had tears streaming down you cheeks, but it oddly turned you on. 
He flipped you back, like you were nothing. 
"Look at you, such a slut for me, you liked when I rough handle you like a whore don't you?" He gripped you jaw making you look at him. 
"Yes master." You could feel your arousal against the bed sheets, it was embarrassingly turning you on to much. 
"While you take my cock like a slut? Let me ruin that pretty little pussy of yours." He leaned dangerously close to you, your chest heaved as he spoke dirty to you. 
"Yes master." You were clenching on nothing just by his words.
He gave his cock a few strokes, before pushing into you. He was completely in, making you arch your back. You still couldn't get used to his size, he stretched you out so good.
"Such a needy little slut, letting me use you." He didn't let you adjust, he gave you sharp thrusts making you moan bad.
"Fuck so good." He threw his head back as he fucked you in a brutal phase. You tugged on the restrictions around your hand. He hit you in the right spot.
He held the rope attached to the leash tugging it every so often. You couldn't think straight, all you could think off was the pleasure running through your body.
You didn't know what was even coming out of your mouth. You felt yourself cumming.
His fingers rubbed you clit, that made you scream. He had a proud smirk, his hip meeting yours, he felt deep buried into you. Your hands had become red from tugging the bondage around your wrists.
He pounded into you groaning as you sucked him in.
"Shit I'm cumming, I'm going to breed this pretty little pussy." You clenched around him, his eyebrows scrunched up.
"Cum.... please." You felt tears down your cheeks. Jungkook enjoyed this scene before him.
"I'm going to fill this pussy, belongs to me." He threw his head back filling you up.
"Please master." You sniffled.
"Beg." He demanded you, you couldn't form sentences.
"Please.... please." Your back arched, you couldn't think straight.
"Cum for me baby girl." His thrusts made you release, creaming his cock. Your walls clenching around him made him groan.

He pulled out, his finger pushed in all his cum.
"Take it all baby." You felt so full.

He took off all the restrictions, he brought your hands he kissed it slightly.
He put a bandage around it. Jungkook pulled you closer to him.
"I'm......sorry....I went a little overboard." You pushed your hair behind. He kissed your foreheads.
"I... enjoyed it...but it came with consequences." You mumbled. He pulled you even more closer.
"I'm sorry." This was the most affectionate you had seen him.

For the next few days, he looked after you like you were a baby.
"Maybe..we shouldn't have done that... You're hurt so bad... You should have told me to stop." He feed you soup. You admired his features.
"It's okay..... I wanted to experience it to... I'm yours....and your...mine?" He smiled at you as he feed you another spoon.
"You're my prized possession. And I'm yours."

Yeah..... I have no words.
Anyways.... I'm... going to..uh.

Okay i didn't see if all of the BDSM things were ticked off...I just wrote it.

Can we start keeping goals? 🙃

How about for this chapter.
113 reads and 13 votes.

Word count: 2078