₱ ₣ØⱤ ₱ØⱤ₦Ø₲Ɽ₳₱ⱧɎ

*Be warned, some intense smut coming your way.*

Was it a hard decision? No definitely not. You knew you wanted to do this, you knew what it came with. You were fully prepared when it came to this.

You were a pornstar by profession, mostly did online streaming where you would masterbate online with people watching. You have your own website, which takes a minimum fees to access the page.

You didn't complain, or turn to this profession because you wanted money or something. You did this because you wanted to. You were appreciated by people across the globe. You would even do private sessions with an extra sum. But you always confined yourself to only vibrators, your fingers or a dildo.

But however, in your few recent lives you saw the mention of apparently another streamer, actually two in total. Some people told you should work with one while the rest of the people disagreed and thought you should work with the other one. So your brain cooked up the perfect situation to work with both of them.

Lucky you, both of them were employed by agencies. From the same agency, and this streaming was a side line job. You were told to come to the agency to shoot the video.

"And action!" The director yelled, you walked into the room, the sound of the club hit you hard as you walked into the room. You had a smile as you walked past the people you've never seen in your life, but had to pretend like you did.
You saw your targets, Jimin and Jungkook sitting at a distant.
You walked towards them, with confidence filled in your steps. Both of them looked up from the girls beside them to you. They had their eyes traveling from top to bottom.
"There she is." Jimin mumbled as he gulped up his drink. You walked up to them sitting right between both of them.
"Bold of you to come here." Jimin spoke while putting his hand over your knee. You smirked looking up at him.
"Hm, I'm kind of known for that." Jimin chuckled. He gripped your chin, bring your head up to make eye contact with him.
"We told you to stay at home. Do you know how many people will now be after you, because of the stunt you pulled." You felt Jungkook place his hand on your thigh, moving up slowly. He leaned in a little to probably scold you to.
"You've been disobeying orders recently, this bratty attitude is not appreciated." Jungkook's honey coated voice sent chills down your spine, you could only imagine the way his moans would sound sending a wave of arousal through your body.

And that's where the scene cut, the next shot would be at home. You where excited to get to the main show, this pre porn scenes were just because you were filming for a reputed company. They thought their work should be elegant and not start off directly with the juicy part. Although you're sure a majority skip this part to go to the real one.

The scene starts with Jungkook carrying you over his shoulder like a bag of rice. (How very Asian.)
He puts you down on the bed, you look around the room, seeing it was a red room. You got excited by just looking at these two men towering over your body. Jimin took of your dress, leaving you in only your underwear, he grabbed your hands and chained them to the head board. Jungkook scoffed looking at the big wet patch on your lace panties. You rubbed your thighs together, feeling the need to.
Jungkook leaned over and tore of your panties, he stuffed them in his pocket, safe away. Jimin on the other hand stood near your head unbuckling his belt and sliding down his pants with his boxers. You watched Jimin stroke himself, the pre cum falling on your face so close to your lips. You opened your mouth wanting a taste of him.
You felt Jungkook's warm mouth of your pussy, making you let out a gasp Jimin took the opportunity to slide himself into your mouth, you moaned around his hardness. Moving your head how much ever you took, but Jimin wanted you to be under his control, he took a hold of your neck slowly fucking your mouth, using it for his pleasure. Your eyes rolled back when you felt Jungkook fucking your pussy with three fingers while eating you out, abusing your clitoris. You felt a coil forming in your lower stomach. Jimin picked up his phase, feeling he was near his release. You started moaning around his length, making him twitch uncontrollably and cum in your mouth. He pulled out as a string of saliva connected you lips to his tip. You gulped down everything he gave.
"Fuck she's so fucking wet." Jungkook sat up still fingering you, you clenched around him feeling so good. Jungkook pulled out his fingers, licking your deliciousness of them.
Jimin discarded his clothing. Jungkook went up to the numerous devices there and picked two out. A whip and a bullet vibrator. He ran the little device between your folds making it wet enough and putting it inside your desperate hole. Jimin sat on the near by chair with his cock in his hand slowly moving up and down.
Jungkook flipped you on to your stomach, you knew what to expect. Jungkook ran the whip on the plum of your ass, between your folds making you let out a gaspy moan. He landed a hit making your whole body flinch and scream emitting from your mouth.
"I love hearing you scream." He mumbled hitting you once again, Jimin held the remote to the device inside you, turning it on to the lowest setting exactly when Jungkook whipped you. You let a loud moan rather than a scream. Jungkook raised your hip, whipping you again and again till you felt like you would bruise pretty bad there. Jimin let out a sound of disappointment.
"Look at you, so shameless, your cunt is dripping when he's whipping you. Do you like that, you fucking slut?" Jimin walked over to you. Pulling your hair a little to make you look at him, he was net by your tears stained face as you let out another sound of pleasure when Jungkook hit you.
"You are enjoying this aren't you?" You nodded biting you lips when Jungkook hit you again. Jimin shook his head disappointed.
"Then, you'll not get to cum tonight." You shook your head, unable to form words as Jungkook continued to abuse your body.
"Please..'m sorry." You let out like a desperate whore. Jimin was clearly not moved a millimetre by that.
"Fuck her Jungkook, don't let her cum though." Jungkook threw the whip, stripping himself. He position himself behind you, spreading his pre cum all over his cock he pushed his tip into your hole, feeling the light buzz from the vibrator. Jungkook leaned his head back, he felt like the demon inside of him coming alive. He pushed the rest of his cock inside of you, and started rocking his hips you tugged on the bounds. You moaned out so loud you didn't know that was in you. With Jungkook's cock and the vibrator, you've never felt pleasure like this before. Jimin stood there watching your face contour in pleasure. Taking in every single sound that fell out of your mouth, he had an idea in his head. Jimin leaned down to whisper in your ear.
"How would you like both Jungkook and I fucking you?" You looked at Jimin with widened eyes, Jungkook groaning.
"She likes the idea, she fucking clenched so bad around me." Jimin chuckled, he removed the the cuffs of your hands making your upper body fall to the mattress as Jungkook fucked you harder, you let out moans feeling the your orgasm approaching, Jungkook released his seeds into you coating your walls with him. He pulled out making all of his cum spill out of you. You slumped down on the bed, denied of yet another orgasm.
Jimin took out the vibrator, now you clenched around nothing wanting to feel an orgasm.
"She looks so fucked up." Jungkook said when you turned your body around. You looked at him, he leaned down putting his lips on you. You put your hands on the back of his neck kissing him back. He gripped your throat tilting your head up.
He broke of the kiss, looking at you.
"But we're not stopping." You let out a laugh, while trailing a finger down his cheek.
"I don't want you to." Jungkook smirked letting go of your throat. He lifted you off the bed and sitting himself behind you like you weighed nothing. You sat up, grabbing his cock stroking it a few times before slowly lowering yourself your walls wrapping tightly around him.
"You're so big." You moaned when your hip met his. You were embarrassed of your words but pushed them aside.
"To much for you?" Jimin asked teasing you he got on the bed, in his hand he held nipple clamps with a chain attaching both. He put that on you. Jungkook raised your hip and letting it down a few times making feel every vein on his hard dick.
Jimin lowered himself pressing his tip on your already filled hole. Your chest moving up and down, as you watched Jimin push himself in slowly. You leaned your head back, crying out in pain. But you were a sucker for pain. And you definitely wanted them inside you.
"Ah, it hurts." You mumbled as Jimin continued to push inside your tight hole. Jungkook kissed you lips distracting you from the pain. You gripped on his hair for your dear life while kissing him.
"Shit, it's so fucking tight I could cum right now." Jungkook let go of your lips, you saw sweat forming on his forehead.
"She was already tight, this is just..." He sighed at the euphoric feeling. Rubbing his hands up and down your body.
"Tell me when to move." Jimin said in a slow tone. You nodded for him to move. He chuckled shaking his head, boy, were you so impatient to get fucked by these two inside you. Jungkook grabbed your throat squeezing it slightly, while Jimin tugged on the chain making you feel so good, that it almost felt illegal. You've never had a better fuck than this. You wanted to feel like this forever. Your denied orgasm was also a factor that made you feel this good.
You moaned as Jimin gripped the head board, fucking you so good.
"Mh. So full." Jungkook would groan into your ear from time to time, Jimin let out heavy breath, tugging on the nipple clamps. You felt your orgasm, you looked at Jimin his face full of pleasure. Sweat on his forehead made his hair stick, the light glisten against his skin.
"Please, I wanna..cum please. Please." You chanted out in between your moans. Jimin raised an eyebrow towards Jungkook asking what he thinks.
"Should we let her cum?" Jimin fucked harder, your back arched against Jungkook's back. Jungkook looked at you, and then back at Jimin.
"I think she's earned it." You let out a big sigh when Jimin told you, you could cum. A few more thrusts, and you came. Hard. Both of them watched your body and face. Jimin fucked you through your orgasm, making both of them cum together inside of you.
God, you've never been more satisfied then now. They pulled out off you. Jimin removed the nipple clamps throwing it somewhere on the ground before collapsing on you making sure not to put much of his weight on you. Jungkook held you, while you held Jimin.
"That was amazing! Well done guys." Jimin chuckled against your chest.
"I forgot we were filming." Jungkook laughed, making you let out a small laugh to.
"We should do this again." Jungkook said so only the three of you could hear.
"I'm down for it." You said. Two hot men, all for yourself...why the fuck not.

Okay, lol that was something else.
Anyways! Long time!! A special chapter for hitting and crossing 100k. Thank y'all for that.
I haven't proof read this...so do tell me if there are any mistakes.
Also I've been working on this book, it's a Jungkook x reader... it's quite small and it's only love, not drama...okay maybe a little drama... But it's majorly like plot light, and all about how reader and Jungkook fall in love!

I also have this thing about covers, let's face it, I'm to lazy to try and make a cover myself. So I would like to know if someone knows how to make nice covers. Please do DM me. T_T

Thoughts about this one shot?

Word count: 2160