Ȼ FØɌ ȻᵾNNƗŁƗNǤᵾS

Taehyung x reader.

It's the small things that matter.

This might be short. :(

 :(

You and Taehyung have a deal. You were into this deal to explore the sexual world. You had done stuff, but it.....was mediocre. Taehyung had known about the stuff but had never done it. The thing about Taehyung was that, somehow, if you just gave him basic instructions he would execute it with extreme skill. It was fascinating how he was so good at it. Sometimes you wondered if he actually had done everything and was just pretending, but what was the use of it anyways.

"Can you get me another beer?" Taehyung asked you, his hand resting on your ass. Like as if it was a bribe, his big hands cupping your arse.
"Woah.... Taehyung you need to stop drinking." Jimin said as he pointed at Taehyung's hand on your ass. Taehyung pulled you to sit on his lap. Earning a wide eyed look from Jimin, no one knew of this cheeky little deal between the both of you, so obviously it was a surprise to everyone.
"I'm fine, I'm not even near drunk." Taehyung said as he took Jimin's beer and drank it. Jimin couldn't tell anything to Taehyung for stealing his beer since he was still in a state of shock.
"Okay... either you're drunk or something....is going on here." Jimin leans in as Taehyung sets his drink down, you were pretty much sober, but not completely. You couldn't help but giggle unnecessarily at his words, your hands were on Taehyung's collar as you leaned your head against his. Taehyung turned his head slightly looking at you and he let out a small snorted laugh.
"I think I'm too drunk and I'm hallucinating." Jin said as he and the rest of the guys walked in.
"I'm leaving, I have an early appointment tomorrow." Yoongi said not bothered about the commotion going on and made his way to the door, the others followed Yoongi....sooner or later.....they all left. Leaving the two of you alone in your apartment.
"You.....move to much...when you're drunk." Taehyung gripped your jaw making you look directly at him, he honestly looked extremely sexy at the moment, he was sexy all the time.
"Hmm, is that a problem?" You asked him cockily, he on the other hand scoffed at you.
"Very much." You smiled at him, clearly a little to drunk from the more drinking you did after you were on Taehyung's lap. Taehyung roughly grabbed your throat and pulled you for a sloppy kiss. More into the kiss your hands were under his shirt while his fingers rubbed against your clothed pussy.
"Your wet, are you horny for me baby?" Taehyung pulled away from the kiss and rubbed his fingers more harshly on your core, making you jolt in your place, you moved your hip against his finger craving for more. 
"I want to taste your pussy." He flipped you, so your back was against the couch he swiftly took off your pants, he growled when he saw the absence of the underwear. You pulled your shirt over your head leaving you completely naked. 
"You're wearing neither an underwear nor a bra. Fuck, such a little slut for me." He gave your fold a long lick, you hummed and laced your fingers into his hair. 
"Shit, I forgot how fucking good you tasted." His fingers going between your folds gathering your arousal, as he licked his finger seductively. He lowered his head down wrapping his lips completely on your pussy he sucked it harshly making you moan out loud, he repeated it till you were tugging his hair. 
"Tae....fuck, so good." You cried out as he moaned on your buds, you thrusted your hip against his mouth at the sudden vibration. You threw your head back as you came into his mouth. You let out a sigh of true pleasure. He released your pussy with a 'pop' sound. 
"I'm not done babe, brace yourself." Before you could process his words his tongue swiped on your clit, making you flinch slightly. Taehyung smirked and went back flicking your clit with tongue, you arched your back, the over stimulation slightly coming over you, he plunged two fingers into you as he sucked on your clit, he put more pressure onto your clitoris making tears gather in the corner of your eyes as you desparetly tug on to his hair. Your hips thrusted against his mouth.
"Taehyung!" Tears slide down your face, the feeling was cloud nine. He pulled his fingers out, dripping with yours arousal. He put it into your mouth, making you suck his fingers. He brought his fingers out of your mouth. Taehyung let your clit go for a moment, but the fingers that were in your mouth went to your clitoris rubbing it with force. Your mouth wide open as you threw your head back. You could feel yourself cumming. And it was like none other, you let out a loud gasp trying to tame your moans so your neighbours wouldn't come knocking on your door telling you to tone it down.
Taehyung attached his mouth to your core to drink up your juices, his fingers doing their job.
When you came for the second time, it was more pleasuring to your body than the previous one. Taehyung licked up every last drop. He finally pulled away, you let your body relax.
"Damn, we made a mess." He said as you looked at the couch and his face and fingers.
"God, that was intense." You sighed as you laid on your couch your core tingling with the pleasure it recieved.
"I could eat you out all day long." He said as he cleaned you up, taking off his shirt so you could wear it, he pulled you close and cradled you.
"I won't survive it." You sighed as you loved the warmth. Taehyung chuckled as he rubbed your back placing a kiss on your forehead.
"I wonder....if Jimin would be up for some threesome....or Jungkook to some solid foursome. Imagine that." You looked at Taehyung who spaced of as he spoke like he was already imagining it.

I hope I did justice for this kink.
Requested by Smile8365
As promised, here is a chapter for you.

From now on I'll finish the requests first, then my own thoughts.

Goals for the chapter

169 reads 17 votes. (Next chapter will be out after the goals are reached.)

Word count: 1089 (T_T)