(9)

Anshika pov.
I took the the phone and went outside. Yeah i am calling jungkook.

Ek wahi insaan hai jiska mujhe no. Yaad hai lol

I dailed his number. He has a phone , after few rings he picked it up.

"Who's this" he asked sternly. His voice sounds like a teenager. Lol

"Hi,it's me anshika" i said.

"Anshuuuuu, where were you huh?,and who's no. Is this?, Why didn't you came school today?-" jungkook asked like he is my mother

"Arre baba bas *tells him everything what happened with her* (aalsi author)

"Wtf" was the only word by jungshook.

"Yeah, jungkook listen you'll not tell anyone about it got it?" I countinued.

Jungkook pov.

Anshika's life is like a rollercoaster.
I sighed.

She told some Jay ahh what was his name. Leave it

He helped her and from now she'll live with him. I even said to come to my house.

But she denied saying "i don't wanna be a burden to your brothers"

Thsissss gurlllllll.

I am going to her house. Oh sorry her dad's house for bringing her school bag.

I pressed the bell. After 2-3 minutes Lisa came and smiled looking at me.

She shows affection towards me cause my brother taehyung and she are in a "relationship"

Anshika told me how she and her mother treats her. I thought to tell taehyung hyung.

But she said a BIG NO.

"Unnie can I get anshika's notes which she noted on her rough notebook." I said with a fake smile.

I could see at her face that she doesn't know a single shit about anshika's studies.

"Umm go get it yourself!" She said. Of course.

I nodded cutely and went to her room aahh storeroom*

Which is her so called room. I am happy that she is not in this hell anymore.

I took her bag And ran from the house saying a goodbye.

Aish.

I called anshika which she picked within some seconds.

"Done" i said breathing heavily.

"Thanks, will meet tomorrow at school" she said and hunged mumbling a bye.

Anshika pov.
I hunged up. Ye ladka hayeeee...

I "controlled" my fucking emotions. And went inside then suddenly someone kept cloth on my face.
I struggled and tried to get away but ofcourse he was stronger than me!

Everything blanked out

Hahahahahah
Fuck off
Gaand marao
Bye