(24)

"YOOOOO BROOOO I MISSED YOU LIKE ASS" Anshika legit screams exited-ily while entering the classroom, which was indeed empty, no one was there except jungkook.

Which jungkook being jungkook, flinched, as he was focused, on his book.

"AH- wtf, you scared the fuck outta me bro"

"Yo chill, why is the classroom so empty tho" Anshika interrogates as she looks around the classroom.

"Look, at your watch, dumbass. It's just 7:30, the school starts at 7:40" Jungkook lets out, while walking towards Anshika.

"Woah-, you mean, I early? God damn feels so weird coming for the first time early in school" Anshika sighs in contentment.

Jungkook gets to Anshika, closer, till he touches her hand with his.

"Been so long"

'Why the fuck am I having anxiety all of a sudden?' Anshika speculates as he reached for her hand.

"Yeah" Anshika manages to utter. 

His hand travelled her shoulders, giving goosebumps, to anshika.

"Missed me?"

"I-" Anshika was about to say something, but stopped. As another topic appeared in her head.

"No, but, your fucking brother is shit-ass, He is the biggest fucker I've ever seen-"

He jerks off his hand and pushed her to the wall,

"shh, no words about him. I know how he is, yeah?" He whispers in her ears, as his hand traced her face.

Anshika closed her eyes, feeling the moment, but unfortunately, the bell rang, jungkook separated and Anshika flinched.

"Omg, do you know that reproduction chapter?" Kyati said walking into the classroom.

"yeah, right, most interesting chapter ever" Soumya answers back.

They both saw anshika and jungkook standing a bit close to each other, Kyati's little heart' broke, jealousy summoned in her body, Like why not? Every girl has a crush on him.

Kyati and Soumya, being the "bully" and the "cool" kids, walked to anshika, with that bitchy and rude face.

"Mhm, look at the slut. Haha, the ugly bitch is trying to hit on him huh?-"

"Shut the fuck up, Kyati. Mind your own business, which is nothing but hyping about  "reproduction"? And you better don't speak something wrong about Anshika" Jungkook takes a stand for her.

For, Anshika stood there like a ghost, she didn't know what to do or speak, not like she doesn't have the 'confidence' or she can't take a stand for 'herself', but she was still in the 7th dimension, as he touched her face in 'that' way.

And about Kyati, she was astonished or I should say dumbfounded, as jungkook never talked to her like that, he was always sweet to her.

Lastly, coming back to Soumya, she was trying hard to control her laugh. (Pft Soumya is me frfr)

Kyati took Soumya's hand and dragged her to their seats, in ego.

And the day proceeds, with the lectures, lunch break, roaming in the school, sharing (snatching actually) friends' food, games, assembly and some chit-chats with the grandma's of the class.
___________________________________

"How was your day?" Ajey asked while the bread was stuffed in his mouth.

"Yeah? I don't know." Anshika murmurs, and whispers to herself, 'it was shitty af, I swear I'm gonna kill jungkook'.

"What did you just say?" Ajey asks curiously as his ears are really good.

"Ah, nothing" Anshika manages to answer as she recites the memory with jungkook, which made her cheeks go in reddish-pink colour.

For, ajey, stood there noticing every move anshika made, trying to read her mind while munching on the bread.

"What's wrong with your cheeks?"

"See-" Anshika got cut in between as Ashish made his entry through the door, singing with the boys.

'Aee rupali, aee rulali'~

Ajey panicked, as he didn't wanted Anshika to be the spoiled kid, too early, but liltle did he knew she knows everything, much more better than him. :(

"GUYS, SHUT UP" Ajey yelled, and it was followed with silence.

Anshika tried hard, from not laughing, and thanked em for coming, which saved her from the awkward yet embrassing talk.

Everyone was confused, as Ajey never 'yelled' at them. Then they all looked at a small figure which was no other than Anshika.
They realised, and were embrassed, looked at Ajey's face, he was having second hand embrassment.

They'al looked at Ajey again, with pleading eyes, Anshika went from there, taking her bag, and climbing upstairs.

Suddenly, Abhyudaya and Nischay came there laughing, as they were not in the "singing band".

"BWAHAHA" Nischay laughed and said,

"You guys-" He said between the laughs.

Abhyudaya, which was rolling on the ground,

"Rupali-~"