(22)

Ajey pov.

Feeling myself drained in guilt, and regret. Guilt is the worst feeling in the world.

I found my sister after years, i lost her again?

It's all my fault.
It's all m-y

I didn't even knew, that i started sobbing, lost in my thoughts. Losing my control, i punched the wall as hard as i could.

I groaned in pain and frustration. Did i really lost her-?

"Ajey-?" Ashish slammed at the door of my room. He was shocked seeing at my state.
I was never like this? Maybe

I never cried, not like i didn't wanted to.  But today my feelings got me. I'm that idgaf about any Bitches boy.

"Aj-ey, are you fine-e?"

"Yeah" that's all I could say.

He took a deep breath, calming himself.

"Ajey, sun... anshika mil jayegi, we all are working hard" he said consoling me.

I looked at him with a Spark of hope in my eyes.

"Sach-i?"

He came towards me, resting his hands on my shoulders.

"Ha baba..tu aaram kar, you're shot"

Ignoring him, i countinued

"Sa-ri meri gal-ti ha-i na-?"

His eyes widen, im that calm and collected boy who's not afraid of anyone.

"Ah nahi, Teri koi galti nhi hai, abh kisko pata tha ki y-ee ho jayeg-a..noone can predict future"

Listening him carefully like a kid. I hugged him, silently crying on his shoulders. He patted my shoulders.

And then suddenly i heard bhuvan shouting,

"ANSHIKA"

I flinched by the sudden noise, and rushed downstairs. And i saw anshika, with an uninterested look on her face at the door.

Her eyes were puffed, red marks on her cheeks, having no energy left in her.

Sudden anger rushed through my body seeing her scars on her body.
___________________________________

They asked millions and millions of questions, but i stayed quiet.
I was really happy and i found her again, and now i won't make any silly, mistakes to lose her.

I was just listening to everything she was saying, but she is hiding something.

All the things she is saying seems so fake, like a theory. Atleast to me.

"I'm tired" she said and walked upstairs to her room.

That was so causual, like as nothing happened. Ignoring the fact,

I called my doctor, to treat her.

"Dekha na ajey...meine bola tha, she is very brave, you found her again"

I nodded and faked a smile, something's is wrong, she is really hiding something.

Everyone praised how brave she is. Well shes my sister so uh-uh 😎
___________________________________

"She will be fine, she needs rest. And provide her healthy food, like green vegetables and all, she has been really weak. That's all Mr. Ajey. I'll take my leave now."

I nodded and murmed a thanks.
Seeing her sleeping figure on the bed, I caressed her hair. And planted a kiss on her forehead.

Sighing i closed the door and went to the terrace, taking out a cigarette, i lighted it up.

Anshika pov.

I yawned, getting out from the bed. I drank a glass of water, and went outside to search for them.

Seeing nobody downstairs, not upstairs in the room, i saw one more stair going on the up. Bro wtf so many stairs, my leg pains already.

Climbing, cursing under my breath, i saw ajey bhaiya smoking. Well nothing new for me.

He was looking at the stars, lost in his thoughts. I went sat on the swing, and he flinched by the sound.

He saw me, with widen eyes. But me not being surprised he chose to be calm.

"Girl i do this often"

I made myself comfortable on the swing, i layed thier, im lazy fr.

"I know"

Heya everyone, IM BACK 😎
Hope you liked this chapter and if you did, hit the vote button.
Bye BITCH!?

Gaand marao everyone <33