(10)

Ajey pov

She fell on my chest. Honestly I don't like fainting her like this-

But i have to do it! To proving that anshika is not our enemy. She is my sister.!

She has to kill jisso! Yeah if she killed jisso. Then obviously jisso haven't sent her by her side to investigate.

Like who the fuck will kill her/his leader huh?

That's our plan! Honestly see i can't kill jisso so anshika will. She'll take our revenge.

Jisso fuck you ;)

Bhuvan came patted my shoulder. And then we went to sit in car. Everyone was ready with guns. I sat down with anshika in my arms and hugged her.

Bhuvan started the engine and we went to the house where jisso is. Aahhh jisso i'll surely kiss for last time.

Tho i wanted to fuck her. But i can't. Lol it will the last kiss of your life! Hahaha.

We reached I opened the door with a special key. And layed anshika on the couch.

And saw jisso tied with a rope. I smirked,

"Jisooooo" i shouted happily from which she came in her senses.

And kissed her roughly
*imagine jisso kissing ajey-*

I broke the kiss within seconds. I don't want her to enjoy. Lol

I heard a groan from her. Such a slut.

"You know what today will be your last day,and you know who will killl you huh? Anshika my little sister." I mumbled huskily nibiling on her ear.

She rolled her eyes.

"Don't you dare to roll that fucking eyes on ajey" bhuvan shouted.

I chuckled.

Anshika pov.

I came back in my senses. First I saw i was sitting in a chair. One lady was sitting in another chair tied with a rope. Ehh?

Lastly I saw everyone was standing in a circle around the chair.

Wtf.

"Kill her" ajey bhaiya said. I gave him a blank look.

"I don't like to repeat. I said kill her." He shouted.

Anshika kill as she killed our mother. Kill her. *Flashback of how she killed our mother*

I read his mind so she killed my mother. Bitchh bhen ki loddi marr ja Jake. *Sorry*

Yeaahhhh i can read minds.

I got up took the gun. And pointed it into her head.

"Kill me but not my group" jisso said.

"As you wish bitch" i said and shooted her. 

Guys how was it?
Vote kar do yrrr.
Aur marr jao!