(12)

Jungkook pov.

I know taehyung hyung when he decides anything he does it!

And no one can stop him. I know he will ki-ll ansh-ika.

No. No. I have to save anshika no matter what!

I tracked the location. And reached there. Hmm... Everyone was shooting. No i am not inside but i can hear the gun shots.

I guess she is upstairs...i climbed a tree the from the window, I jumped in the floor.

*ignore the photoframe*

I went towards the room where i can hear groans, more gun shots and people winning in pain...

It's such a nice surrounding for me!

I heard that, That jey was saying

"Anshika- take this key go left then right there is a secret room be there cause it's safe for you ,okay.?" he said. He is a good man I guess...

Bitch don't you dare to deny him. Wait wait SHE IS SHOT??????.

AND SHE IS FUCKING SHOOTING???

I couldn't control my anger i pulled her out of the room and heard a gasped sound from her.

"Wtf are you doing, wait a minute who are you?,hey stop..you son of a bitch-" and i lost it! I pinned her to the wall. Not caring about the wound.

"Oww, it hurts..wait jungkookkk? What are you doing here?, How-" i cut her off by placing my finger on her lips.

*Bache hai.. kiss todi na karenge chutiyo*

"Stfu bitch" I said and left her. I countinued.

"Follow me"
She did how i said.

"Why is the key"

"In my backpocket"

"You mean in your ass?"

"That's what it means,idiot"

I went a little closer.

Anshika pov.

He put his hand on my butt.

"What?" I asked.

"Nothing just taking the key" he said smriking. Wtf i felt something inside my stomach.

I opened the door. Fucking shit

It's like a-

It's like a-

"Wow" i said.

Babye 🖤
Gaand marao!
Maa chodao!
Fuck off!
Mar jao BC!