(23)

Birds were singing songs in their melodious voice, sun rays fell on Anshika's face, making an annoyed look, she got up from her comfy bed.

She whined in pain,

'It still hurts' anshika complained.

                    6:30 a.m.

She was surprised looking at the time, as she doesn't or I should say she couldn't wake up this early.

'Oh, never mind, I'll sleep 1 hour more' she believed and jumped to her bed.

Ajey's pov.

New morning, new problems.

As I was about to get up from my bed, I got a call from an unknown number.

                   932600000
                 Accept/decline

I wasn't in a mood in the morning, well who is? It's the feeling of sleeping again, forgetting everything.

                         Decline

Who the fuck, calls at 6;00 a.m. bro? People are so ridiculous.
Sighing, I got to the bathroom.

Last night was really good tho,
I talked to anshika, and she told me about how they tortured her. Nah, she didn't even mention the word 'tortured me or something.

She was just so normal about all anguish that happened to her. I understand. They ruined her childhood so bad. She's just 11? Doesn't looks like that.

The level of maturity she has at this age, Is unusual. Tch.

Yeah, probably after undergoing a lot of trauma, she adapted to this nature.

I think-
                   932600000
                 Accept/decline

My phone rang again, startling my thoughts. Damn, whoever this person is, indeed, is very shitty.

                       Accept

Out of annoyance, I received the call.

Unknown
Ajey

Hieee, rishuu, kab mileage.?

Who the fuck are you bitch? I'm not your rishuu, STFU and get lost.

Um I'm sorr-

                        Decline

Subah, kya phukte hai ye log. Rishuu bak sala.

Unexpectedly, a girl who seemed familiar flashed right to my eyes.
Huh, ain't she the girl who was in the store? Pft picks me, girls.

Never mind, I'll go to be fresh.

'Argh,' I groaned in satisfaction while wiping my face with the towel.

Going downstairs, in the kitchen, I saw anshika making masala tea. I was shocked at first, that she woke up so early, and that she was making the tea,

'Where it is the maids?'

Guess, she didn't notice me, I wanted a cup of coffee, but the fragrance of the chai was so favourable.

"Chai pioge?" She asked while adding more milk and water to the already made tea, to make one cup for me too.

She didn't even ask me. How does she even know h u h?

"Uh ha," I said shyly, scratching my hair.

The fascinating sound of tea, going down to the cup, pleased my ears.

"Chai," she said, and kept the cup on the table, I closed the newspaper, that I was reading.

She too sat on the sofa and sighed.

"Itni jaldi Kaise uth gayi?" I asked awkwardly.

"Neend khul gayi this, phir chai penne ka Mann ho Raha tha,"  she said while taking a sip of the tea, closing her eyes in gratification. As the tea tasted incredible.

I hummed in response,

"Ah, sab didi log thi wo, sab kahan hai?"

"Haan, unhone bola tha ki mei chai bana deti hu lekin meine hi mana kardiya, mujhe apne haath ki chai peeni thi, aur wo thak bhi rakhi thi toh, abhi wo aaram kar rahi hai"

I nodded in response, changing the topic i asked,

"So, when are you thinking to rejoin the school?"

"I don't know, it's all up to you"

I liked the fact, that she does consider me her brother.

"I think you are not well enough, to go to school, right now. You need rest and lots of nutrients"

"Yeah? I think the same" she said and sneered.

Ah, this kid.

"I know, you're happy, that you don't have to go to school and study, is it?"

"Probably"

__________________________________

Y/n pov.

I'm so embarrassed, I called the wrong number and some dude picked up the phone.

He was so angry, frustrated actually. Mhm, now I don't wanna do anything, my mood's tarnished.

I lunged to my sofa and hugged my favourite pillow, when you don't have any boi to cuddle, pillows always help.

I closed my eyes, and flashbacks abruptly emerged, in my brain.

"Mummy, Papa, aap dono Jaldi aaoge naa," Y/n asked with a loud yet baby voice.

"Haan, bete, hame bass 2 din lagenge, okay? Tab tak tum mausi ke Saath rehna!" Y/n's mom said while giving y/n a sweet kiss on the cheeks.

"Bye-Bye bacha" Y/n's dad said while starting the engine of the car, Lastly, he gave a flying kiss to y/n. And went.

It's been 10 years, They didn't return.

I miss them.
Really.