(26)

Anshika's pov.

Pft. This generation is so ass.
I don't even wanna be alive anymore. Not even kidding.

I don't even know who my real parents are. I only have ajey bhaiya, I don't know if this is real. I feel grateful, that I am not anymore staying in that hell. I won but at what cost?

I just wanted to enjoy my childhood. I know, I won't get this age of my life ever again. But i just can't enjoy, i can't.

I bet, I'll hate myself in the future for being like this. I literally am wasting my childhood.

In school, after 10th your life's over, they say. Which I agree to. I do notice how those kids are so stressed about studies.

Nowadays, every kid is stressed, doesn't matters in which class. Bro education system is trash.

Sigh. I want to go outside, and play, do all stuff a adult identifies as a perfect childhood. They say, it's the best period of life. I dont think so.

Neither would I miss this shitty period nor would want to come to this age ever again.

Here's the thing I can't deal about the thoughts about killing myself.

I got 8 brothers, correction - big ass brothers.

I don't feel comfortable, when they ask me to express my feelings. Not like i hate them or sum. But i know what the answer would be.

"jab ham choote the-"

Are bhenchod, mei kya karu phir? They have to understand that generation evolves eventually and everything is not the SAME.

You know what, I need friends. ahm, i need female friends.

Why? oh i just really want to kiss a female.

Yes bitches, I'm bi.

Ajeys pov.

Reaching her apartment, I was flaggerbusted.
It's smaller than my bathroom.
Yes, literally.

Meanwhile, she on my back holding my neck for support, and her face snuggled into my neck.

It's turns me on. I admit it.

I walked two steps and reached the bedroom, it had a small bed, with a mirror wardrobe. There was one more door, prolly the bathroom.

I made her get off my back, and said her strenly to sleep now.

"you said you'll fuck me here, come on don't be a bad boy"
She said with the most seductive and dominanting voice ever.

The first time I ever got pinned down by a women. I feel my knees getting weak as she
comes closer to me, my breath hitched.

She pushed me to the bed I took support of my hands to feel less dominated, oh how much i wish that worked.

She started to undress me, she threw my pink denim, and attacked my neck, biting it softly. I groaned.

come on, this is my job.

I grabbed her neck, and decided to roll her down, I wanted her under me. Her being more smart, she held my hands with her, I could feel her smirk.

Her siren eyes, looked at my lips as she is hungry for years and suddenly she sees a big bucket of strawberries. My lips were her prey.

I was already hard, I wanted a release. She saw a opportunity and took it, pressed her ass on my boner, sooner attacked my lips.

As her lips were on mine, i felt like one piece of my retuined again, It wasn't just pleasure it was more than that. The feeling was unconditional.

Her tounge was fighting with mine, her lips sucking my lower lip, slowly biting it. She decided to make the pleasure more unbearable.

As she was grinding on my dick, kissing my lips hungrily. Something vibrated on my pocket. I got shocked that she has a vibrator?!

She broke the kiss, she was annoyed, It took my 69 seconds to realise it was my phone, in my pocket.

Someone was calling me, pft such a moment breaker.
I looked at the caller id, it was:

                  budhwar
               pick / decline 

I looked at the girl, bro i don't even know her name. I don't want this to be a one night stand. It felt so much more than that.

I shyly smiled after 10 years, and picked up the phone, she got off me and I sat up, i don't want her to see my boner.

She lied, on the other side of bed. Waiting for me to attend the call.
She is drunk but very much concious.

Without wasting any second, I picked the phone.

"Bhaiya, kaha ho aap abhi?"
Anshika's voice was sounding bit off, she sounded tensed.

"wo mei kuch kaam se bahar aaya tha, kyu kya hua anshika?"
I obviously lied, i bet she figured that out. Like my voice was cracking up.

"everyone here is drunk, i guess.
Strong smell of alcohol is coming too, and the loud music is pissing me off, honestly i am scared"
My hear ached, after hearing that she's scared, between her own brothers.

I felt guilty because of their behaviour, honestly I just should stayed at home. This environment is not safe of a kid.

"I'm coming in 10min" That's all I could say, she hunged up already. Shes so me.

I looked at the girl beside me, who was snoring, she is asleep. I feel rollercoaster of emotions: I need to go to home, but with the girl I made out, wasnt just like everyone else.

She hits different. I want to know her name, but right now, the most important thing is to go home and see what's going on.

I don't know if we will meet again, but i do believe in destiny.

I kissed her cheeks, felt cringed afterwards while driving. As I reached home, I saw glass bottles lying on the floor, music blasting in.

Everyone slept on the couch, snuggled into each other. As if they re a couple. Lastly my eyes went up to anshika who was sitting on the dining table, bit far from them.

She looked straight into my eyes,

"you're drunk too?"

               _________________

helo guys, i have lots of shit to tell.

Firstly, thankyou alot for 3k views on this book, and 11k reads on smuts book. I am grateful for having you guys, yall can actually read two shitty books?! Damn, nvm thankuiuuu!!!

And, I have a complaint too :3
Literally 60+ people read the previous part, yet only 4 people decided to vote. I am confused.
Are you guys even liking this story?!
I can unpublish it if you don't wanna read and vote.
same goes for the smuts book.

Lastly, sorry for updating too late but I'll now try to be more consistent on both the books, and you'll be able to see the consistent me!!!

I love you guys, you fucking know that. Please support the author and motivate them, it's a order as well a request.

Okay, enough for now, bye-bye.
May ajeynagar come in your dreams. boards ache Jaa rhe sabke?

gaand marao supermacy 🫡❤️‍🔥