(20)

?? Pov.

Waking up, i stretched my arms. And headed to the bathroom.

After being fresh i came out and made myself a cup of coffee. And  Peacefully enjoyed my drink in my small balcony.

Putting a baggy hoddie and a pear of jeans i got ready for my college. Rushing into the kitchen, as i was late because of..

Being lost in balcony? Well yes. 

I was so lost in my thoughts that i didn't even noticed the time.

Taking two peices of bread in my mouth, and rushed downstairs.

I took a quick glance at the time, and 'fuck.'

I missed the first period, nevermind.

Mentally cursing myself, I booked a cab and as usual it was late. (If you know you know).

'Sucha bad day'

After the struggle more than Anaya Pandey for suree, anyways after so much of STRUGGLE i finally reached college.

Right now, I'm sitting in the canteen cause 'do bread se kya hi pet bharega'

Finishing the meal i went to my class, and concentrated on padhai.

*Joh ki tum log nahi karte ho*

When I reached my house, tired af.
Straight away went to my room and jumped on the bed.

I sighed

You must be wondering where are my family members? Or my parents? Right.

Huh, actually I'm a oprhan i was living in a oprhanage like few years ago.

But when i turned 18, i did many jobs. And saved money for buying this small ass apartment.

And still for my studies fees and all, I'm doing a job as a worker in a Store.

It was 4 rn, i still have 1/2 hour. And it takes me litterly 5 mins to get ready. So i will take some rest duh.

After taking some REST or i should say, scrolling through insta.

I changed my dress to the uniform. And walked to store where i work, i dint booked a cab cause?

Bc itni ameer nahi hu

Greeting the castomers, helping them and arranging products.

The time flew and by now there were no one, the store was empty but there were few more minutes to get it closed so i should wait.

Other staffs already left cause they worked in the morning. As i came in the afternoon i have to stay here till the store is closed.

I sat on the counter, and put my head down. Completely tired.

When i was just about to sleep the door banged, and i fliched form the sound.

A boy with black mask entered in litterly ignoring me like wasn't even their. Yeah wtf

Anyways

Next thing i noticed his arm, it was bleeding. A sudden urge came in me to help him.

I quickly stood up, and went near him.

And said.

"Sir you are shooted..you should be be treated asap" i adviced him.

"No, thanks" He said and countinued taking the snacks.

But my ass wouldn't leave him.

"Sir please go to hospital you should be treated" I pleased him.

"I TOLD YOU I DONT WANT ANY KIND OF HELP, SO GO AND FUCK YOURSELF" He yelled at me.

And my sensitive ass wouldn't handle this too.

Tears started flowing like a river. Ugh when tf can't i be strong enough when someone is yelling at me.

Last try.

"Sir please lemme treat you!" I said.

He just looked at me and i smiled. I know he said yessss. Wait why am I being so happy?.

I quickly brought first aid box ignoring all the thoughts. And started treating him. Well I'm a medical student so i know. (😎)

While i was doing my work, i sensed that he was staring me and my lips?? Ayooo wtfff.

But i thought its just me overthinking so i left it.

"Done" i bowed a little at him showing some respect.

He mumbled a thanks leaving 2000 rupees on the counter saying.

"Keep the change"

Rich enough, i guess.

Closing the store, i headed towards my apartment.

Ok so gays this is it for today.
Toh vote karo comment Karo marji hai..

I have a question actually.
Should I continue this story?
Or unpublish it?
Cause i don't think you gays are even liking this story.
Anyways just lemme know it in the comments. Please it's a request.

And gaand marao.😎
Bye bye <333