(19)

Jungkook pov.

I woke with my head up in a daze.

Soon i started remembering all the things. Fuck.

Okay chill jungkook everything is not fine but chill. I stood up from the bed, went towards the door and as expected it was locked.

Giving a sarcastic smile to the door, i went to the window andd it was also locked.

I punched the window and it broke. Hehe I'm a strong boy.

Jumping out, i know. That anshika's In the basement. Well it's not my first time coming in big ass mansion.

I come here often, and the thing i noticed is that taehyung hyung always
k

eeps his enemies or i should innocent people sometimes too.

It's like a red room, he tortures people there only. If it's a girl 'they' will rape here and murder her.

This WORK is most probably done by jimin hyung.

I wont lie but sometimes I hate calling them hyung.

*Hyung :- big brother, bhaiya, bhai etc.*

And if it's a boy they torture him like so bad. I remember once, they gave a bowl of soup of his own family members body parts.

*Who all remember this huh*

So i guess, they have kept anshika in the basement only.

And i remember there is a secret tunnel or a secret way in the room, from which the prisoner or whatever the person is can escape.

So we gotta escape anshika from that tunnel only.

......

....

Ik gays bohat samay ke baad update hai....toh sorryyy
Abh se I'll try to update more often..
Toh bye..~
Gaand marao 👍
Who all missed this~~??