Chapter 5: Mia's past

You got up from a deep slumber and stretched your arms out as you were opening your eyes.

"Well I hope that today will not end weirdly because It already ended weird yesterday." You sighed and got out of your bed to put on an outfit from your wardrobe.

You then walked out of your bedroom into the kitchen. You grabbed some cereal out of the fridge and started to dig into it since you were very hungry at the time.

"Well maybe I should go out and drive for alittle fun. Since there's nothing better I could be doing right now." You then grabbed the car keys to the Lexus IS300 you won from Taz.

"Well what am I gonna do today? It's not like I have anything on my to do list for today." You drove out of the garage.

As you drove out. There was a red Mazda RX-8 parked on the other side of the road. And you recognized the car instantly.

"Mia?!" You shouted confused.

"Hey!" She shouted back rolling down her window.

"What are you doing here?" You asked driving next to her car.

She sighed. "Look can I talk to you for a minute? This is really serious."

"Of course." You smiled. Walking into her car and wrapping an arm around her waist.

"So what's up?" You leaned against her.

"It's about my past...I don't know if yo-" She was cut off by you putting a finger on her lip.

"Babe don't give me that, I wanna hear all about it." You toned more seriously.

She nodded. "Well it was a few years ago..."

Flasback:

Mia was at a cafe getting a drink with her friend as they laughed, joked, and were having a great time.

A guy named Clarenace Callahan walked up to them and interrupted them as he sat down next to them.

"Hey there." He smiled at Mia who blushed from the sight of him.

"Hey." She smiled back.

"I just wanted to say that you look very beautiful and attractive to me." He held her hand sighing.

"Awe thank you. That's very sweet." She blushed at his compliment.

"I was wondering if you would like to go out sometime? Because I think you would be the perfect image as my girl." He smirked.

"Ooh, that sounds abit tempting. Let me think about it." She took her hand out of his.

"Alright, wait hold on I haven't got your name. What is it?" He turned back around to leave still looking at her.

"My name is Mia Townsend. What's yours?" She curiously asked back.

"Name is Clarence Razor Callahan. But I just go by Razor." He smiled.

"Okay. I'll let you know when I have made my mind up." She smiled.

"Okay I'll see you around." He waved bye.

"See you later Razor." She waved back.

"I don't like him. He seems abit weird and unusual." Her friend quoted.

"Oh come on, he can't be that bad." She rolled her eyes.

Flashback Ended: