Chapter 14: Blacklist Rival #9 (Earl)

The sun rose up into the sky sights of Rosewood as it was precisely 7 AM.

Mia was watching you sleep and she blushed at how adorable you looked.

You were still asleep but Mia snuggling against you and kissing you made you purr, in a successful attempt of waking you up. You smiled at her as soon as you saw her.

"Morning Cole, How did you sleep last night?" She asked smiling brightly.

"I slept very peacefully Mia, maybe because I was next to you the whole time." You smiled at her and her reaction was a hard blush.

"Awe Cole, sleeping next to you made me sleep peacefully as well." She smiled at you.

"Well, I'm glad I was there for your comfort spot." You smiled back.

The both of you wrapped each other in a hug as you rubbed her back which made her pur, much to your amusement.

"Say, do you wanna go out and watch me race today?" You gave a grin at her.

Mia blushed at that and smiled warm "Oh Cole, I would love to." Which gave you much further Joy.

"But first, how about I go get breakfast ready to start out the day?" You looked at her and she giggled.

"You tell me babe, I'm starvin over here." You chuckled at that statement.

You walked to the kitchen to start making Breakfast for you and Mia. Which were Eggs, Bacon, and Biscuits. You were in your pajamas but that did not matter as you brought a separate pair of clothes anyway.

Mia walked downstairs in her nightwear as well, sitting in the chair waiting. it took about 15 minutes for breakfast to get done, as you put the food on the table, walked behind her, and kissed her on the cheek, in which her reaction was a giggle.

As the two of you were eating Mia was no less impressed by your cooking.

"Wow Cole, this is amazing, your cooking is way beyond others in my book." She commented which earned you a bright smile.

"Aww thanks Mia, appreciate it baby." You smiled at her.

As the two of you finished, the both of you walked back to her bedroom. Getting on a separate pair of clothes.

Mia grabbed her police badge along with her gun holder and stuck it onto her beige shorts, much to your confusion.

"What do you need those for Mia?" You asked her.

"Well, I need them on my possession for obvious reasons. But I am trying to be more protective of you now since Razor is still roaming the streets and may end up trying to kill you. I'm not gonna let him get away with that" She explained. Holding you hand tightly.

You nodded "Yeah, that would make sense. But anyways, shall we get going?"

She smiled back "Yes we shall."

The two of you walked out of her apartment, and into your Porsche, you opened up the passanger door for her which made her blush hard. it took the two of you about 20 minutes to reach the safehouse because of heavy traffic, much to your frustration.

As the two of you finally arrived, you opened up the garage door and went inside. You got out of the car, Mia decided to stay in. You walked over to the blackboard to look at the next blacklist rival you have to beat.

Name: Eugene Earl James
Ride: Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution
Strength: Sprint Races.

Bio: this guy hails from the lower eastside of Rockport but now rides on the coast. He's a big fan of imports and goes out on his way to take out the big blocks.