Chapter 12: Blacklist Rival #10 (Baron)

The sun rose up into the sky sights of Camden Beach, as is it was around 7 AM.

You sat up on your bed, rubbed your eyes, and stretched out your arms, and finally woke up.

"Well, I must've slept very good last night, because I feel very refreshed today." You said.

You got out of bed and went into your wardrobe to put on a certain pair of clothes for the day.

Afterwards you grabbed your car keys and went downstairs to get something to eat for Breakfast.

15 minutes later.

After you got done eating breakfast, you went over to the blacklist board to see who was next on the list for you to take down.

Name: Karl Smit Baronl
Ride: Porsche Cayman S
Strength: Infractions

Bio: This flake calls himself "Baron." He's a rich guy from the coast. He thinks garage custom is an excuse for being broke. As far as he's concerned. "If it's not name brand, it's nothing." Go show him what grown rides can do.

"Jeez, well you can't rely on money to get your skills for racing buddy, you've gotta show how good you can drive." You gave a laugh.

"Anyways." You took out your phone to see how the goals you needed to set in order to challenge Baron.

Race wins: 5
Milestones: 4
Bounty: 500k

"Jeez, the bounty just keeps rising higher every time I move up the blacklist." You gave out a rough sigh.

But, nonetheless, you went over to the Mitsubishi and started it up, driving out of the garage.

You drove out onto the road and looked to see what races where available on your map.

The first one was a knockout race, you sighed.

"I hope I at least can get some good racing at least." You said and drove off to the event.

Once you got there, you lined up with your opponents and waited for the green flag to be waved.

"3, 2, 1, Go!" The flag girl yelled.

You got a good start but your opponents got the jump on you quite easily off the line, throughout the entire first lap, you were driving as fast as you could to catch up and eventually got 1st place, for the rest of the race you and your opponents where fighting left and right for position. You gave it everything and were able to maintain the lead on the last lap, knocking out the last person and winning the race.

You received 5k as a reward for winning.

You drove off and went to the 2nd race, which was another lap knockout race. Giving out a sigh.

"I don't what is with these knockout races, but at least it's something." Putting a hand on your head

You and your opponents lined up next to each other as the two of you got there.

"3, 2, 1, Go!" The flag girl yelled.

You got another good start, but your opponents jumped you off the line yet again, but because of your superior driving skills, you were able to snatch first place at the end of the lap. You and your opponents had war over 1st place yet again, but you putted your skill down to the line went it counts, having all other opponents knocked out and winning the race.

You recived 5k as a reward for winning.

You then drove off to the 3rd race, which was a tollbooth race, you shook your head with your hand on it.