Chapter 2: Blacklist Rival #15 (Sonny)

You woke up got ready to start your first day on taking down all of the Blacklist Drivers

"Well I might as well get something to eat, I can't go out street racing if I'm not energized." You exclaimed.

You went to the kitchen, opened up the fridge and got out your favorite cereal. You then poured the cereal into the bowl and started eating.

*15 minutes later*

After you got done eating, you went back into your bedroom to put on a separate pair of clothes.

You got on a gray leather jacket, red t shirt, black fingerless gloves, fire camo pants, and some white vans.

"Well this will do for now." You sighed

You went downstairs and went over to the blacklist board to see who was first up on the list for you to take out.

"Okay who is the first guy I need to take out?" You held out a pencil and notepad

Blacklist Driver #15
Name: Ho Sonny Seun
Car: Volkswagen Golf GTI
Strength: Circuit Races

Bio:
This here is sonny. He's dumped a whole lot of cash into his car. That ride is worked so don't be fooled, It's a rocket. He does anything he can to get a hold of parts before they hit the streets.

"Alright well that's the first blacklist rival I need to beat."

You looked at the race events, pusruit milestones and bounty goals you needed to reach in order to challenge him.

Races: 3
Milestones: 3
Bounty: 20.000

"Sonny! Here I come to whoop you!" You screamed through the entire building.

You got into your Chevrolet Colbat SS and drove out of the safehouse ready to race and wreck cops.

As you got out of the safe house. You received a voice message from Mia.

"Ooh I better take a look at this." You gasped

"Hey. I just wanted to say Sonny is not the type of racer to mess around with. This dude's got whole load of cash in his car but. he'll notice you once you've beaten the right number of events and pursuit milestones along with your bounty. I've got some things to take care of."

"She seems to be taking a liking back to me or something." You flabbergasted.

But you shook off the thought and just kept driving and decided that you were gonna do the circuit race first.

You drove off to the event along with some other drivers and took your places at the starting line.

"3, 2, 1, GO!" Yelled the flag waver.

You got a early lead and just left everyone in the dust, arriving onto the 2nd and final lap keeping a good distance between yourself and the drivers behind you. Then you reached the finish line and won the race."

"And the winner is Y/N." Yelled the announcer.

You were also received $1.500 as a reward after the race.

"Well it's not as much as I expected but It's a good starting point." You sighed afterwards and drove off.

You then received a message from rog.

"Get to the top of the blacklist & take Razor out. The Blacklist is reached from your safe house & the engagement system. It keeps track of your progress & what's needed to challenge a rival. How?"