Chapter 15: The Dark Edge Of Razor

The sun rose into the sky sights of Camden as it was precisely 8 AM.

The beaming light of the sun shining on your face as you rose up from your bed, stretched your arms, and rubbed open your eyes.

"Well, that was a very good slumber, I wonder what that had to do with anything." You said in a questioning tone.

Nonetheless, you walked into the bathroom and decided to hop into the shower because has been a few days since you last took one.

15 minutes later

After you got out of the shower and walked back into your bedroom. You went over to your wardrobe and picked out a pair of clothes to wear for the day.

Afterwards, you saw that there was a note on your desk. Confused on what is was about.

"Who sent this to me?" You wondered. Picked up the note and saw that it was from Mia.

Hey my handsome boy 😘❤

I've hooked you up with another Safehouse in Rockport, you might have to get there quickly. Because well, It's alot nicer looking than the last two. Oh, also, the local part shops are now available with faster and higher performanced upgrades. Get familiar with the location as while you are there as well. I've gotta go to the RPD now. Have to work for a few hours today.

I love you Cole!

From your babygirl, Mia ❤💍

"Thanks Mia, appreciate it babe." You gave a bright smile to the note. As you went downstairs, and walked into the kitchen to get some breakfast.

15 minutes later

After you got done eating Breakfast, you decided to go off to Rockport to check out the local scene and see what is new since you've last raced there.

You walked over to the newly acquired ride you got from Earl. Still thinking about what might happen to him now since you've stopped him from gate keeping.

You rode out of the safehouse, and onto the pier of camden beach, driving along the way to Rockport. As you were driving, you decided to make call.

You: Yo Rog.

Rog: what's up bro?.

You: I'm able to race in Rockport now.

Rog: Yeah I heard, congrats, but this is where the big leagues step up. So be cautious of where and how you drive. You've heard about Jewels right?

You: Isn't she the next rival I have to go up against?

Rog: Yeah, but I wouldn't fall for her love taunts if I were you, that's just her way of trying to distract you.

You: well I don't care if she is a hot chick or not, I'm takin her out.

Rog: that's the spirit bro, oh by the way, the local part shops are offering higher performance upgrades so you'll be able to tune up your car like it was nothing.

You: alright, well I've gotta go. Peace out bro!

Rog: until next time Hero.

"Man, I just don't know whether if I should tell Rog about Mia and me being a couple or not, as of now." You sighed.

As you weren't expecting it, you just then came rolling into Rockport about 15 minutes later, surprised that the place has not changed since you last came here. Impressed.

"Well, I've gotta say, the place looks great. But I also need to watch out for Razor and his cronies. Since they could roll up onto me any minute now." You said with your eyes giving a slight ring of fire. But you calmed yourself down and kept on driving until you reached the place that Mia was talking about.