Chapter 16: Blacklist Rival #8 (Jewels)

It was 8 AM in the morning as the sun was already rosen up into sky sights of Rosewood.

It has been 2 weeks ever since the incident with Razor at the warehouse. Which of course left you in a very bad condition.

Mia had been able to clear things up with Rog in the meantime so he doesn't have to worry about Mia being so suspicious anymore.

But they have also been visiting you every other day. To check up on your condition as you were getting better and better throughout the days.

But today is the day you got out of the hospital. All of your wounds were gone and you were completely normal again.

You were given your phone back the moment you got released.

So you grabbed it out of your pocket and decided to text a certain somebody.

You: Mia babe, I got released from the hospital today. Can you come get me? Since I don't have a car to drive me out.

Mia: sure thing sweetheart. I'll be there within 30 minutes ❤

You: thanks, love you Mia 😘❤

Mia: I love you more Cole! 😘🥺❤

You gave a look of Awe at her text and put your phone back in your pocket and waited for Mia.

30 minutes later

It has been 30 minutes since you texted Mia, you smiled as she arrived and she gave a bright smile back.

"Hey!" She yelled waving her hand towards you.

"Hey!" You yelled back and walked over to her car and got in. She then drove off.

"It warms my heart seeing you completely normal and healthy again." Mia commented as the two of you held hands on the shifter.

"Yeah, it's great to be back. Right now, I feel more fueled in wanting to take down Razor than I ever did before." Your tone got more bitter and your head slightly twitched in rage from just a single thought of him.

Mia held onto your hand tighter in a attempt to calm you down.

"Thanks." You said softly which gave her a sigh of relief.

"Where do you wanna go to Cole?" She asked.

"Take me to Rog's workplace, I wanna check up on the Evo and see if it's fixed up enough for me to go out racing." You assured her, she nodded and the two of you sped off to Rog's.

20 minutes later

It has been 20 minutes since the two of you left the hospital and arrived at Rog's auto shop to check up the lancer and see if it's condition was good enough to race.

The two of you walked in and greeted him with a smile.

"Hey guys!" Rog returned the smile.

"Hey!" Mia greeted him with a wave.

"Hey bro." Cole waved as well.

"I know what you guys are doing here for, and yes it's all fixed." Rog lead you over to the lancer and you were surprised to see it all fixed with no marks or dents left on it whatsoever.

"Wow Rog, thanks, much appreciated." You gave him a handshake. Which he retuned.

"Yeah, no problem Cole, oh and by the way, here is the keys." Rog tossed the keys over towards you.

You walked inside of the Mitsubishi and started it up, surprised that the engine didn't make no crackling or weird sounds whatsoever.

"Razor, you better be prepared, because I am coming for you!" You announced in a low tone.